Currently Playing

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Jason
Administrator

Re: Currently Playing

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Yeah, gonna Pre-order it right up. Just like nobody else.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I wonder if they'll manipulate their sales like Marvel did with Captain Marvel...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:I wonder if they'll manipulate their sales like Marvel did with Captain Marvel...
Looooool...

The Last of Us 2 all of a sudden has nearly 700 review ratings on the PS store, despite it not being released yet...

EVERY... SINGLE... REVIEW gave it 5 stars.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Jason wrote:I wonder if they'll manipulate their sales like Marvel did with Captain Marvel...
Looooool...

The Last of Us 2 all of a sudden has nearly 700 review ratings on the PS store, despite it not being released yet...

EVERY... SINGLE... REVIEW gave it 5 stars.
Fantastic game. 11/10
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

" I cried than I came" - Somy (5stars)
" After finishing I immediately looked for a trans/anger management shelter to volunteer at" - Naughty Hog (5stars)
" I could feel the centuries of white cis guilt wash away and that was totally worth 59.99 I only wish I would of bought the 79.99 special edition" - someone who isn't employed by Sony or Naughty Dog (5stars)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:" I cried than I came" - Somy (5stars)
" After finishing I immediately looked for a trans/anger management shelter to volunteer at" - Naughty Hog (5stars)
" I could feel the centuries of white cis guilt wash away and that was totally worth 59.99 I only wish I would of bought the 79.99 special edition" - someone who isn't employed by Sony or Naughty Dog (5stars)
I had the 80 dollar steelbook preordered and ready to go. Immediately realized I want no part of that shit.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I might actually buy it just to make up for your bigotry. :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:I might actually buy it just to make up for your bigotry. :D
Buy 2 or 3 of them for Me, Tigg and Reign.

You'll need to buy hundreds of thousands more, at least, to make up for lost revenue from all the other low life human beings like me who don't want forced SJW nonsense ruining things, unfortunately.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:

You'll need to buy hundreds of thousands more, at least, to make up for lost revenue from all the other low life human beings like me who don't want forced SJW nonsense ruining things, unfortunately.
I reckon the volume of conscientious scum is lower than you perceive.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

You reckon wrong. I'm also only counting people who had the game spoiled. If more knew about the nonsense, more wouldn't buy it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

You reckon wrong. I'm also only counting people who had the game spoiled. If more knew about the nonsense, more wouldn't buy it.
Gamers are creatures of habit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

In the middle of playing The Last of Us. Such a wonderful game. As I progress along in the game, I'll be enjoying so much that the thought of what they did to the second one just bums me the hell out.

Oh, well. We'll always have the OG.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Resident Evil 3 Remake's soundtrack is nearly two hours long, and for the flippin' life of me, I can't figure out why their absolute best piece wasn't included in it.

Tell me this isn't totally badass.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It sounds like a suspenseful piece. Wouldn’t listen to it on my own as a bit repetitive and ominous. Not exactly music to work to. But still fair good soundtrack.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:It sounds like a suspenseful piece. Wouldn’t listen to it on my own as a bit repetitive and ominous. Not exactly music to work to. But still fair good soundtrack.
If you're looking for more peaceful music, the original soundtrack to The Last of Us has some incredible music. The Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra performed an incredible piece from the game...

DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

showa58taro wrote:It sounds like a suspenseful piece. Wouldn’t listen to it on my own as a bit repetitive and ominous. Not exactly music to work to. But still fair good soundtrack.
I find it much easier to work to music like this, as oppose to the usual radio music. Puts me in "the zone" much better. Ambient, pulse-pumping, background stuff.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
I find it much easier to work to music like this, as oppose to the usual radio music. Puts me in "the zone" much better. Ambient, pulse-pumping, background stuff.
It’s too repetitive for me. I like foreign music so I don’t hear words but still feel like I’m listening to something with variety.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
It’s too repetitive for me. I like foreign music so I don’t hear words but still feel like I’m listening to something with variety.
Did you listen to that orchestra?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Did you listen to that orchestra?
No. Missed it. Sorry.