What Now?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

What Now?

Post by Tiggnutz »

After the Mueller report was released what now? Trump supporters read the report and claim victory Trump haters read the report and claim victory what now? Is this never ending stalemate the norm or can real leaders do something else? What next? Not fair to ask a question without my own answer. Both parties need to move on. Impeachment is ridiculous. Democrats if the House impeaches him it dies at the Senate and nothing really happens so what's the point and you run the risk of making him a victim of bipartisanship nothing is achieved. Republicans if you go after all the shit leading to the investigation knowing he is an unscrupulous impulsive manchild what do you achieve. My opinion is start planning for 2020 and as far as congress goes stop investigating and start fixing problems with legislation that voters care about. What are your thoughts?
Jason
Administrator

Re: What Now?

Post by Jason »

Drink liberal tears.

Democrats, Pre-2016 election: Our elections cannot be interfered with
Democrats, Post-2016 election: Russia is responsible for the Trump presidency.

What now? Just laugh at the left, as we do every day.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Let's take a topic like pharmaceutical price gauging the Senate or house could propose a bill that I guess 99% of Americans would fully endorse. Why does that never happen? It's the same with immigration but it never happens. Stop fucking around and do something. My governor signed 200 new laws yesterday a republican in one of the most blue states in the union by the way with a favorbility of better than 70%. Fucking do something
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

If the Republicans has anything resembling a spine then this would be straight impeachment and no brakes about it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

People prefer winning too much. There's a reason we KO'd England.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Besides being an idiot what's the impeachment for? Trump had the right to fire Mueller even though it would be stupid as shit and would of done nothing but prolong the investigation and make himself look guilty of something he didn’t actually do.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Besides being an idiot what's the impeachment for? Trump had the right to fire Mueller even though it would be stupid as shit and would of done nothing but prolong the investigation and make himself look guilty of something he didn’t actually do.
The report, even the bullshit redacted version, outlines so many clear examples of obstructing justice. Are we cool with presidents using their authority to sabotage criminal investigations? In this case, an investigation that led to 37 indictments.

"Something he didn't actually do" Huh.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Besides being an idiot what's the impeachment for? Trump had the right to fire Mueller even though it would be stupid as shit and would of done nothing but prolong the investigation and make himself look guilty of something he didn’t actually do.
The report, even the bullshit redacted version, outlines so many clear examples of obstructing justice. Are we cool with presidents using their authority to sabotage criminal investigations? In this case, an investigation that led to 37 indictments.

How many of those indictments are for collusion? Do you think 67 senators will vote to remove Trump if he is impeached? What's the point a moral victory? It's pointless. As much as Trump is a fucking slimeball piece of filth there was an obvious attempt to set him up in my opinion thus Democrats and Republicans are two ends of the same piece of shit. Move on and win the next election
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

How many of those indictments are for collusion? Do you think 67 senators will vote to remove Trump if he is impeached? What's the point a moral victory? It's pointless. As much as Trump is a fucking slimeball piece of filth there was an obvious attempt to set him up in my opinion thus Democrats and Republicans are two ends of the same piece of shit. Move on and win the next election
The investigation was centered around Russia's efforts to interfere in the election. Possible collusion was one component of that. And no, you couldn't get 1/3 of the elephants to vote for impeachment because they're spineless pieces of garbage clinging to every ounce of power they can.

Are we cool with presidents using their authority to sabotage criminal investigations? You can say yes if it doesn't bother you.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Because that is the role of Congress and the purpose of impeachment. If not now after a mountain of incredibly shady shot is confirmed by a huge number if people working in the White House and for the president emerge and set out an incredibly detailed roadmap of lies, obstruction, obfuscation and deceit in the name of power then there’s no point to this crap. It should be 100 senators who see this and agree and it should be on them to justify why they don’t follow through on this. Let them all stand up for Trump over country so that the next election they have to deal with that with the electorate. And if that electorate still wants them then so be it. But more and more is emerging that makes the case way clearer here than for Nixon. And that was equally split on whether to impeach until it started and massively swung against Nixon during. The reason to do it here is because it’s the right thing to do.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What did Trump do now? Lmao
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Read the report. It’s actually available.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Read the report. It’s actually available.
Watching Rudy Ghouliani on State of the Union with Jake Tapper. My fucking Lord. He's confused and blatenly lies. Jake is schooling him, but keeping his cool. Fascinating TV. Lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Read the report. It’s actually available.
Watching Rudy Ghouliani on State of the Union with Jake Tapper. My fucking Lord. He's confused and blatenly lies. Jake is schooling him, but keeping his cool. Fascinating TV. Lol.
How much cash is Rudy pulling in to embarrass himself on TV seemingly on a weekly basis? No shame at all.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Rudy used to be quite the icon. How far can he keep sinking and what does he see in Trump that makes this slide into ignominy worth it?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Rudy used to be quite the icon. How far can he keep sinking and what does he see in Trump that makes this slide into ignominy worth it?
I don't know, I feel like it was a "right place, right time" thing for Rudy's reputation in the wake of 9/11.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Rudy used to be quite the icon. How far can he keep sinking and what does he see in Trump that makes this slide into ignominy worth it?
I don't know, I feel like it was a "right place, right time" thing for Rudy's reputation in the wake of 9/11.
It was, but that was still the reputation/status he got. All of that is gone now.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Let felons and scum decide how to run the show, be interesting at least. I thought it was #5,834 on Ol Bern’s “I’m batshit crazy, look at me” list and died there, but it’s in the news again thanks to everyone’s favorite Strabismus case. Who would guess someone who can’t see straight would dig it.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:Let felons and scum decide how to run the show, be interesting at least. I thought it was #5,834 on Ol Bern’s “I’m batshit crazy, look at me” list and died there, but it’s in the news again thanks to everyone’s favorite Strabismus case. Who would guess someone who can’t see straight would dig it.
Wait until this thing really heats up and Bernie really starts spewing nonsense it's almost hard to imagine but will be enjoyable to watch. He's starting to get heckled while speaking at liberal gatherings and you can see him getting pissed about it. When Mt. Bernie blows it's going to be epic.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Just gotta bring cake to taunt him with.