Joe Biden 2020 Campaign Website

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Joe Biden 2020 Campaign Website

Post by Jason »

showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Joe Biden 2020 Campaign Website

Post by showa58taro »

Man. MAGAt getting pretty desperate and we have 9 months to go.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Biden doesn't say "Grab 'em by the pussy"... he just do, B.

It's fuckin' hilarious is all. There is no denying he is weird around attractive women and little girls. lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

To be honest....I've never paid attention to Joe Biden. Still.....better than the Orange fucking moron we have right now. People love crooks though.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Orange Man good.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Orange Man good.
You spelled crook wrong, lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If there was one thing that united the entire country from the 90's up until Trump's election was the desire for an "outsider" as president who wasn't bought an owned by special interest groups, donors and the establishment. A computer simulator for everything we asked for spit Trump out, he became president and is doing a far and away better job of it than any president in the last 30 years. And so much of the left hate him because he didn't run with a (D) after his name. lol. He is essentially a democrat, anyway. The media runs on a platform of division and fooled a pretty large amount of retards into thinking he hates gays and is rassism.
Planes landing safely every day doesn't make the news. Mainstream media needs controversy, race baiters need racism, etc...

Bias cripples judgment. Trump loves you.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

the media runs on a platform of division... fair. let's don't kid ourselves though. trump does as well. that's been his whole message and what he's banked on all along, and hid it behind "make america great again".
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:the media runs on a platform of division... fair. let's don't kid ourselves though. trump does as well. that's been his whole message and what he's banked on all along, and hid it behind "make america great again".
Exactly. We are getting to the point that if there is a huge news story, we saying "see....it's the liberals!" Or "those diphit conservatives at it again!".

And good on Jason to just keep putting the blame on liberals for the division. Lol. I called it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:the media runs on a platform of division... fair. let's don't kid ourselves though. trump does as well. that's been his whole message and what he's banked on all along, and hid it behind "make america great again".
Gimme an H
Gimme an O
-Gimme a W
-Gimme a ?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Exactly. We are getting to the point that if there is a huge news story, we saying "see....it's the liberals!" Or "those diphit conservatives at it again!".

And good on Jason to just keep putting the blame on liberals for the division. Lol. I called it.
I am putting the blame on mainstream media. My post clearly went over your head.
"Planes landing safely every day doesn't make the news. Mainstream media needs controversy".

They are responsible for the division.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Gimme an H
Gimme an O
-Gimme a W
-Gimme a ?
you have to buy the vowel. :P

by sowing division. by making the media out to be the enemy of the people, by making anyone liberal out to be all bad. by making excuses and covering for white supremacists and right wing terrorists. by hyperbole or lying/mistruths to accomplish his goals or to get people on to his side. neo-nazis can be good people. but taylor swift turns out to be liberal and she's crap now, for no other reason than she identifies as liberal. that's where we are, with trump.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

I am putting the blame on mainstream media. My post clearly went over your head.
"Planes landing safely every day doesn't make the news. Mainstream media needs controversy".

Ok. So you would include Fox News in that, then? Or even Breitbart which has got a lot of attention lately?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Gimme an H
Gimme an O
-Gimme a W
-Gimme a ?

by sowing division. by making the media out to be the enemy of the people, by making anyone liberal out to be all bad. by making excuses and covering for white supremacists and right wing terrorists. by hyperbole or lying/mistruths to accomplish his goals or to get people on to his side. neo-nazis can be good people. but taylor swift turns out to be liberal and she's crap now, for no other reason than she identifies as liberal. that's where we are, with trump.
"by making the media out to be the enemy of the people"
They are, zomb. They are responsible for the division in this country.

"by hyperbole or lying/mistruths to accomplish his goals"
Accusing him of hyperbole and lying in the same sentence is a contradiction, but I understand the viewpoint here. I fully grasp his strategy and am 100% aware of how he approaches accomplishing goals. I am for it, as he is not a poster child for dividing Americans. He is exactly the opposite.

"neo-nazis can be good people. but taylor swift turns out to be liberal and she's crap now, for no other reason than she identifies as liberal."
Trump was not at all wrong when he said there were good people protesting the removal of the Lee statue. When Antifa came and made it a riot, the evil ones stuck around much longer, did they not? That statue should not have been removed, and thinking it shouldn't be removed does not make you a kkk nazi white surpremaniss. "Let's say I like Taylor's music about 25% less now" was hardly saying she's a crap person. lol. The press asked Trump about Taylor, and he asked the media what she said, and the media said "she only wants people to vote for democrats". Hardly an accurate representation of Taylor's stance, Mr. Media Man.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

Ok. So you would include Fox News in that, then? Or even Breitbart which has got a lot of attention lately?
For probably the 20th time, yes. They engage in the division nonsense by acting the same way when the roles are reversed. "Ooh, see this black guy shot a white kid for being white. Whatsayyou CNN? Hmm???" I'll say again, planes landing safely every day is not newsworthy. They need controversy to stay alive. They thrive on it and root for it. They are licking their chops when death occurs and different races are involved. It is disgusting and the lowest of the low.

Hardly productive. Thank God mainstream is dying. I'm just trying to open everyone's biased eyes here and inject a little reality into political viewpoints. Obviously not saying everyone is always biased, but we are all guilty of "pulling for our side" in heated discussion. Stop getting offended for other people and live your own lives. Besmirch the scum who murder innocent people, regardless of which races are involved. The scum do not represent you and vice versa, so stop attacking opposing viewpoints about it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Gimme an H
Gimme an O
-Gimme a W
-Gimme a ?

"by making the media out to be the enemy of the people"
They are, zomb. They are responsible for the division in this country.

"by hyperbole or lying/mistruths to accomplish his goals"
Accusing him of hyperbole and lying in the same sentence is a contradiction, but I understand the viewpoint here. I fully grasp his strategy and am 100% aware of how he approaches accomplishing goals. I am for it, as he is not a poster child for dividing Americans. He is exactly the opposite.

"neo-nazis can be good people. but taylor swift turns out to be liberal and she's crap now, for no other reason than she identifies as liberal."
Trump was not at all wrong when he said there were good people protesting the removal of the Lee statue. When Antifa came and made it a riot, the evil ones stuck around much longer, did they not? That statue should not have been removed, and thinking it shouldn't be removed does not make you a kkk nazi white surpremaniss. "Let's say I like Taylor's music about 25% less now" was hardly saying she's a crap person. lol. The press asked Trump about Taylor, and he asked the media what she said, and the media said "she only wants people to vote for democrats". Hardly an accurate representation of Taylor's stance, Mr. Media Man.
the media has a part to play in that, agreed. trump plays right along.

saying that trump uses hyperbole and also lies and mistruths is not a contradiction. maybe not careful wording as much as it should have been, but not contradiction.

didn't you turn on taylor swift at exactly the point you found out she leans liberal? would you have prior to trump's campaign / election? let me see if i can go find those posts.

damn right, not wanting to see the statues removed doesn't equate to neo nazi. i count myself among that. but neo nazis were there, and actively killed someone and then that's diverted to "good people".
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

how often does trump bring something up and then cite foxnews specifically as his source?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:the media has a part to play in that, agreed. trump plays right along.

saying that trump uses hyperbole and also lies and mistruths is not a contradiction. maybe not careful wording as much as it should have been, but not contradiction.

didn't you turn on taylor swift at exactly the point you found out she leans liberal? would you have prior to trump's campaign / election? let me see if i can go find those posts.

damn right, not wanting to see the statues removed doesn't equate to neo nazi. i count myself among that. but neo nazis were there, and actively killed someone and then that's diverted to "good people".
Were those who committed terrible acts at that event (and any other event) not scrutinized by the president? And definitely a bummer that Tay Sway voted blue, only because mainstream leftist celebrities are generally hateful people who despise anyone with opposing viewpoints. Not saying that doesn't exist on either side, but it is so clearly and undeniably apparent among the left. Makes it easy for guys like me to shy away from leftist celebrities. Why should I support your work after you decide to put yourself on a political platform, and I know you would despise me for my political viewpoints?

Taylor has the benefit of the doubt, I certainly still jam to her music and do I need to keep reiterating that I am probably Bruce Springsteen's biggest fan? I don't abandon anyone with opposing viewpoints, only when they shame me for the ones I do have.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:how often does trump bring something up and then cite foxnews specifically as his source?
Not often. He does it, but not often. And I also don't always agree with it. If you'd like to find me examples of it, I'll tell you how I feel about each one.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Zombs, how many times you gonna drain the T-Swizzle well?