The ugly of Anti-Semitism

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: The ugly of Anti-Semitism

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:What does AOC have to say about Omen?
She is really not that dumb. The attacks from the right are cute. But she is vicious. Just like our president. Has Trump not said some bat shit stupid stuff? I mean ...he doesn't even know that he has less power than what he thought he should have. But ok....AOC is a dummy. Lol
I think she really is that dumb
Because you're listening to sound bytes from the right. Have you heard her comebacks? She ain't that dumb. She might be young and full of shitty ideas, but she definitely ain't dumb. If you only pay attention to memes.....then sure. She's an idiiot. But she ain't said nothing dumber than some of Trump's shit. I mean ...the guy doesn't even know how government works. But that's expected because he ain't no politician. He gets a pass. Her ....she's an idiot. Ok? She wants poorer people to have a better life. How fucking dare her. Lol
Dude, the other day she was caught licking her edible-organic nail polish off her fingernails for lunch. Why? Because she thinks it's environmentally friendly, fashionable, and a good source of protein for her for the day... You and the Jews can keep her.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Never seen such an attempt to defend the dumbest person on the planet.

Good job, J-Mac.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
She is really not that dumb. The attacks from the right are cute. But she is vicious. Just like our president. Has Trump not said some bat shit stupid stuff? I mean ...he doesn't even know that he has less power than what he thought he should have. But ok....AOC is a dummy. Lol
Because you're listening to sound bytes from the right. Have you heard her comebacks? She ain't that dumb. She might be young and full of shitty ideas, but she definitely ain't dumb. If you only pay attention to memes.....then sure. She's an idiiot. But she ain't said nothing dumber than some of Trump's shit. I mean ...the guy doesn't even know how government works. But that's expected because he ain't no politician. He gets a pass. Her ....she's an idiot. Ok? She wants poorer people to have a better life. How fucking dare her. Lol
Dude, the other day she was caught licking her edible-organic nail polish off her fingernails for lunch. Why? Because she thinks it's environmentally friendly, fashionable, and a good source of protein for her for the day... You and the Jews can keep her.
I didn't say she wasn't weird or denied her having shitty ideas.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Just stop. You're not banging her, okay. Soon we're gonna have a thread titled "She ain't dumb lol" filled with nothing but dumb ass shit from her, hell Tigg alone will break 5 pages by dinner time. Do not hitch your wagon and crap out the proverbial wily-eyed anchor baby with this broad.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Just stop. You're not banging her, okay. Soon we're gonna have a thread titled "She ain't dumb lol" filled with nothing but dumb ass shit from her, hell Tigg alone will break 5 pages by dinner time. Do not hitch your wagon and crap out the proverbial wily-eyed anchor baby with this broad.
Dude, you're a Trump guy... :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
She has an economics degree and doesn't understand how taxes work she's a moron it's not some republican scheme to make her look bad she does that whenever she speaks.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
She has an economics degree and doesn't understand how taxes work she's a moron it's not some republican scheme to make her look bad she does that whenever she speaks.
You mean like how taxes worked in the 1950s when a man could have a job while the woman could stay at home and raise their families? But now, both parents have to work just to barely meet ends. Great. More tax cuts for the rich. That's what we need. C'mon man. Lol. How is she wrong?

It's funny because I don't even know much about her.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

CowFarts-Cortez
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This thread went from sudden anti-Jew outrage to what a dumbass AOC is. Lol
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
You mean like how taxes worked in the 1950s when a man could have a job while the woman could stay at home and raise their families? But now, both parents have to work just to barely meet ends. Great. More tax cuts for the rich. That's what we need. C'mon man. Lol. How is she wrong?

It's funny because I don't even know much about her.
She thought New York was saving money by chasing Amazon away because she's so fucking stupid she doesn't understand what incentive means. She actually believed there would be a big ass pile of money she could spend on other shit. She is the left's Trump just spewing nonsense whenever she opens her mouth.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump supporters openly detest intelligence. It makes them insecure. I'm not sure bashing AOC for being dumb is the move.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

You can be liberal and be stupid you can be conservative and be stupid. Trump and AOC are two idiots who fell ass backwards into success neither should be making important decisions.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You guys are more than free to be the poster children of Trump Derangement Syndrome all you like, but you are completely fooling yourselves if you think he's not only dim, but as dumb as AOC. Lol. Stop being disingenuous and be honest with yourselves. Very healthy. Believe me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:You guys are more than free to be the poster children of Trump Derangement Syndrome all you like, but you are completely fooling yourselves if you think he's not only dim, but as dumb as AOC. Lol. Stop being disingenuous and be honest with yourselves. Very healthy. Believe me.
He's much dumber than she is. He's at least as dumb as the average American.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If he is as dumb as you suggest, then good golly Miss Molly being president is the easiest fuckin' job on the planet as he's the only one who's done anything worth a fuck in more than 30 years.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:If he is as dumb as you suggest, then good golly Miss Molly being president is the easiest fuckin' job on the planet as he's the only one who's done anything worth a fuck in more than 30 years.
Easily the worst president of my lifetime and that's saying a lot after eight years of Dubya.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:If he is as dumb as you suggest, then good golly Miss Molly being president is the easiest fuckin' job on the planet as he's the only one who's done anything worth a fuck in more than 30 years.
Easily the worst president of my lifetime and that's saying a lot after eight years of Dubya.
You moved your ass halfway across the world to the Czech Republic to get away from Trump and ya boi Milos loves him. Lol.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What bad ideas does AOC have?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:You moved your ass halfway across the world to the Czech Republic to get away from Trump and ya boi Milos loves him. Lol.
Thank You, Czech Republic!

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Zeman is a drunk and an idiot. :lol: