The ugly of Anti-Semitism

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: The ugly of Anti-Semitism

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I believe the congresswoman Oman is an actual anti-semitic just my opinion
Why?

She might be but I don't think her comments are telling in that way. But this is the gray area of trying to distinguish harmful stereotypes from realities. She was right to apologize for sure.
Obviously brother to me at least and I do believe she should not be on the foreign affairs commitee. Something she should of never been on to begin with
I'd have to say she offers a pretty unique and valuable perspective. Which 60 year old suburb-raised Ivy League grad should replace her?
An obvious anti-simitic has no place in any position of power let alone a powerful post in the house a rookie should of never been given to start with. If you do not think this swings voters you are kidding yourself. It may be a stretch in my prediction but by the time the 2020 election comes the democrats will have gone so far left that the Dick Trump will win running away as to say easily
"An obvious anti-semitic"

"Just my opinion"

Also my opinion that all the other democrats know she doesn't like Jews. Interesting stuff in 2019 politics that's for sure
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I believe the congresswoman Oman is an actual anti-semitic just my opinion
Why?

She might be but I don't think her comments are telling in that way. But this is the gray area of trying to distinguish harmful stereotypes from realities. She was right to apologize for sure.
Obviously brother to me at least and I do believe she should not be on the foreign affairs commitee. Something she should of never been on to begin with
I'd have to say she offers a pretty unique and valuable perspective. Which 60 year old suburb-raised Ivy League grad should replace her?
An obvious anti-simitic has no place in any position of power let alone a powerful post in the house a rookie should of never been given to start with. If you do not think this swings voters you are kidding yourself. It may be a stretch in my prediction but by the time the 2020 election comes the democrats will have gone so far left that the Dick Trump will win running away as to say easily

"Just my opinion"

Also my opinion that all the other democrats know she doesn't like Jews. Interesting stuff in 2019 politics that's for sure
True.....but did she say there were some good folks on the white supremacists side like Trump did. And also, why is she more important than the white supremacists and KKK sympathizers that are Republicans? (I don't agree with Oman btw). Just trying to be honest. If we wanna go there ......I'll go there. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Lots of elected officials on the right that sympathize with the KKKs and such. I live in Ohio. KKK is perty big here. We accept it though in a weird way. Like....ho hum.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

When did breaking Jew balls go out of style?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:When did breaking Jew balls go out of style?
It hasn't. But yelling blood and soil ain't cool, lol.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why?

"Just my opinion"

True.....but did she say there were some good folks on the white supremacists side like Trump did. And also, why is she more important than the white supremacists and KKK sympathizers that are Republicans? (I don't agree with Oman btw). Just trying to be honest. If we wanna go there ......I'll go there. Lol
Because she's a congresswoman on a powerful committee makes it more important. Trump is an idiot he will need to be voted out but Oman doesn't need to be on the foreign affairs committee.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Mexican kids in school made fun of me every day for about 5 years for being white.

You know what to do, warriors... Get outraged for me and make sure we ruin all their lives.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Mexican kids in school made fun of me every day for about 5 years for being white.

You know what to do, warriors... Get outraged for me and make sure we ruin all their lives.
All-time favorite anecdote.

The true victim of racism: Jason.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why?

"Just my opinion"

Because she's a congresswoman on a powerful committee makes it more important. Trump is an idiot he will need to be voted out but Oman doesn't need to be on the foreign affairs committee.
Nah man....I gotchoo. I guess I'm doing a whataboutism. But outrage over the guy who was just caught wanting to kill reporters was hardly ever mentioned except by me. But this Oman chicks gets all the attention lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Omar, people! Oman is a country.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Damn we been saying her name wrong :oops:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Mexican kids in school made fun of me every day for about 5 years for being white.

All-time favorite anecdote.

The true victim of racism: Jason.
Well, I certainly am a true victim of racisism, as I experienced it. And look at me, going to work. Eating food. Watching movies. Bitching about basketball. It's like I'm carrying on with life or something.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Omar, people! Oman is a country.
Goddamn spell check haha.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What does AOC have to say about Omen?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:What does AOC have to say about Omen?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Omar. Anyway, carry on.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

She is really not that dumb. The attacks from the right are cute. But she is vicious. Just like our president. Has Trump not said some bat shit stupid stuff? I mean ...he doesn't even know that he has less power than what he thought he should have. But ok....AOC is a dummy. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Omar. Anyway, carry on.
Oh my.....
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
She is really not that dumb. The attacks from the right are cute. But she is vicious. Just like our president. Has Trump not said some bat shit stupid stuff? I mean ...he doesn't even know that he has less power than what he thought he should have. But ok....AOC is a dummy. Lol
I think she really is that dumb
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I think she really is that dumb
Because you're listening to sound bytes from the right. Have you heard her comebacks? She ain't that dumb. She might be young and full of shitty ideas, but she definitely ain't dumb. If you only pay attention to memes.....then sure. She's an idiiot. But she ain't said nothing dumber than some of Trump's shit. I mean ...the guy doesn't even know how government works. But that's expected because he ain't no politician. He gets a pass. Her ....she's an idiot. Ok? She wants poorer people to have a better life. How fucking dare her. Lol