The ugly of Anti-Semitism

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

The ugly of Anti-Semitism

Post by Tiggnutz »

This is a very delicate subject understandably but the current political situation does make the question viable. Is Anti-Semitism growing and gaining new footing in a society that should have learned and be repulsed by it? Is this the one thing the fringe left and right can agree on?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: The ugly of Anti-Semitism

Post by Tiggnutz »

I think all bigotry is pointless and the work of the weak but it is something that seems to still be prevalent.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's all fake outrage. Live your life.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Is the house of Representatives need to vote on a resolution to state the obvious just because of fake outrage? I believe it is spreading and being encouraged and it is prevalent.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Anti-semitism will always be prevalent.

I don't like when being critical of Israel and being anti-Semitic are conflated though.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:Anti-semitism will always be prevalent.

I don't like when being critical of Israel and being anti-Semitic are conflated though.
I agree but I fear they are easily combined as it is with all prejudice that's why it is so volatile
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Anti-semitism will always be prevalent.

I agree but I fear they are easily combined as it is with all prejudice that's why it is so volatile
The people whose issues with Israel are just facades for their hatred need to be quarantined from the dialogue, they just fuck things up for anyone who has valid criticism of Israel.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The interesting thing to me is how many forms it takes, crossing political lines. Arab world antisemitism, skinhead antisemitism and NWO paranoia antisemitism.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I believe the congresswoman Oman is an actual anti-semitic just my opinion
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:Is the house of Representatives need to vote on a resolution to state the obvious just because of fake outrage? I believe it is spreading and being encouraged and it is prevalent.
I think people whine too much.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Is the house of Representatives need to vote on a resolution to state the obvious just because of fake outrage? I believe it is spreading and being encouraged and it is prevalent.
I do not doubt your point of view
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
I do not doubt your point of view
Lol.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:I believe the congresswoman Oman is an actual anti-semitic just my opinion
Why?

She might be but I don't think her comments are telling in that way. But this is the gray area of trying to distinguish harmful stereotypes from realities. She was right to apologize for sure.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I believe the congresswoman Oman is an actual anti-semitic just my opinion
Why?

She might be but I don't think her comments are telling in that way. But this is the gray area of trying to distinguish harmful stereotypes from realities. She was right to apologize for sure.
Obviously brother to me at least and I do believe she should not be on the foreign affairs commitee. Something she should of never been on to begin with
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why?

Obviously brother to me at least and I do believe she should not be on the foreign affairs commitee. Something she should of never been on to begin with
I'd have to say she offers a pretty unique and valuable perspective. Which 60 year old suburb-raised Ivy League grad should replace her?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why?

I'd have to say she offers a pretty unique and valuable perspective. Which 60 year old suburb-raised Ivy League grad should replace her?
An obvious anti-simitic has no place in any position of power let alone a powerful post in the house a rookie should of never been given to start with. If you do not think this swings voters you are kidding yourself. It may be a stretch in my prediction but by the time the 2020 election comes the democrats will have gone so far left that the Dick Trump will win running away as to say easily
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Why?

An obvious anti-simitic has no place in any position of power let alone a powerful post in the house a rookie should of never been given to start with. If you do not think this swings voters you are kidding yourself. It may be a stretch in my prediction but by the time the 2020 election comes the democrats will have gone so far left that the Dick Trump will win running away as to say easily
"An obvious anti-semitic"

"Just my opinion"

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:the Dick Trump will win running away as to say easily
Hell yes
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Hell yes
You know how I know you're gay? :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Hell yes
You know how I know you're gay? :lol:
Homophobe.

You should be fired from your job and be put in jail you scum human u.