Hillary Rassist?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Hillary Rassist?

Post by Jason »

What are everyone's genuine thoughts on this?

zombie
Administrator

Re: Hillary Rassist?

Post by zombie »

hilary made a playful jab at the interviewer, based on that clip.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Maybe if she’d signed a Memorandum of Unserstanding.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Maybe if she’d signed a Memorandum of Unserstanding.
Interested in your genuine thoughts.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

She’s incredibly witty and sharp. Would’ve been a great president. She’s very clearly aware of and making exactly the joke that she’s pointing out is the issue, and does so very comically.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

That joke was neither witty, nor sharp. LMAO. It was a fairly funny joke and Hillary shouldn't get any shit for it. But anybody on the right would've been chastised by you and everyone on the left. There is a massive double standard in leftist politics.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

as always, context matters.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The right wouldn’t make that as a joke. That’s the distinction.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Please be genuine, Seb. People who oppose leftist ideas aren't racist sexist gay-haters who want to exterminate all non-white people. Identity politics is the most childish thing in history.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

but everyone who opposes rightwing ideas are anti-american, terrorist loving, batshit crazy pedophiles who want to give all of your money away. clearly. identity politics is played not just from our side. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:but everyone who opposes rightwing ideas are anti-american, terrorist loving, batshit crazy pedophiles who want to give all of your money away. clearly. identity politics is played not just from our side. :P
People think like that on the right, sure. But it represents a far lesser number than what you see from the left. Fox News is the biggest right wing media outlet (I don't like them, to be clear) and they don't operate like that. They tend to operate on outraging over how the left operates, which creates a big "fuck you, buddeh" circle jerk and does nothing for any issue.

There was a poll in Virginia about that politician who dressed in black face. It asked Virginia residents whether or not he should resign. When divided by race, 53% of white people said he should resign. For every other race, the majority voted no. Isn't that the most ironic thing you've ever heard in your fuckin' life.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:but everyone who opposes rightwing ideas are anti-american, terrorist loving, batshit crazy pedophiles who want to give all of your money away. clearly. identity politics is played not just from our side. :P
People think like that on the right, sure. But it represents a far lesser number than what you see from the left. Fox News is the biggest right wing media outlet (I don't like them, to be clear) and they don't operate like that. They tend to operate on outraging over how the left operates, which creates a big "fuck you, buddeh" circle jerk and does nothing for any issue.

There was a poll in Virginia about that politician who dressed in black face. It asked Virginia residents whether or not he should resign. When divided by race, 53% of white people said he should resign. For every other race, the majority voted no. Isn't that the most ironic thing you've ever heard in your fuckin' life.
I thought you don't believe in polls? Lmao
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:

the left is more vocal about it, but i don't think it's such a big difference from one side to the other. i think a lot of people play mob mentality too, because it's what is "cool" in their circles.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

I don't believe in national political polls unless I'm pulling from an aggregate. Remember Hillary's 15 point lead over Trump and I was calling bull shit? Who was correct in the end?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

I don't believe in national political polls unless I'm pulling from an aggregate. Remember Hillary's 15 point lead over Trump and I was calling bull shit? Who was correct in the end?
You were right. But you do use polls when it fits your narrative. But when others do.....it's fake. That's all I was saying.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

You were right. But you do use polls when it fits your narrative. But when others do.....it's fake. That's all I was saying.
National political polls gather data from multiple political parties. This poll had nothing to do with policy and was only gathering opinions from an incident. Its only base was Virginia residents. Overall poll for blackface incident says 48% do not think he should resign. When divided by race, the only race that had a majority vote for resignation was white at 53%. There is no narrative here. Only total irony. Lol.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:The right wouldn’t make that as a joke. That’s the distinction.
How leftist. Picking and choosing who gets to say what and when to feign outrage.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:The right wouldn’t make that as a joke. That’s the distinction.
How leftist. Picking and choosing who gets to say what and when to feign outrage.
I’m saying the right would say that and mean it. Because they are racist.

Much like using black people as props during a public hearing.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

A lot of teachers say the best way to get a point across is to show and tell.

But I know, it's better to be the left's puppet than a prop, obviously. *looks at mountain of Sewer of Baltimore News* Working out smashingly well, I must say.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

A lot of teachers say the best way to get a point across is to show and tell.

But I know, it's better to be the left's puppet than a prop, obviously. *looks at mountain of Sewer of Baltimore News* Working out smashingly well, I must say.
Oh man.....should I bust out that beautiful Alabama brochure? :lol: