Hillary Rassist?

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Hillary Rassist?

Post by showa58taro »

I don’t see the juxtaposition you’re trying to make here, buddy.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:I don’t see the juxtaposition you’re trying to make here, buddy.
Alabama is a really conservative state. Baltimore is a liberal city. Both are shit holes.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I don’t see the juxtaposition you’re trying to make here, buddy.
Alabama is a really conservative state. Baltimore is a liberal city. Both are shit holes.
I would like to weigh in here. Baltimore is indeed a a disgusting oozing shit hole. I've never been to Alabama
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I would like to weigh in here. Baltimore is indeed a a disgusting oozing shit hole. I've never been to Alabama
The issue with Alabama and Baltimore don’t stem from liberalism or conservatism.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
And Columbus, Ohio and Austin, Texas are liberal cities that are doing just fine. To be completely honest....it's not that Alabama is conservative leaning or Baltimore is liberal leaning........it's the fault of our elected leaders. They have failed Alabama and they have failed Baltimore. Does that make sense? Lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Alabama sucks because it's Alabama.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.