Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Tiggnutz »

Now he's suing the city :lol: :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:oj, like smollett, got off because he had money and fame, not because he was black. i'm not defending them, but i'm also not going to pretend that their race was the reason that they walked.
Pretending it isn't the reason is actually worse.
you and smollett definitely have something in common... :P
We've bought Subway sandwiches.
you both want to blame someone else's race, falsely.
Do you not see the bizarre pattern of people who helped get him off? If I had told you a week ago "I'll bet you guys Obama had something to do with Jussie getting off" you all would've laughed me out of the room"... LO & BEHOLD!
you think hilary clinton is a murderer and a traitor. is she black? would obama help to get her off, if he could?
I think the she was likely involved in some of the deaths. Nearly 50 people died mysterious deaths who were involved with her in some ways. Too big of a coincidence for any moderately sane person to just ignore. She not black. Obama would help to get her off if he could avoid being an accessory.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:Now he's suing the city :lol: :lol:
What a great, humble man.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:oj, like smollett, got off because he had money and fame, not because he was black. i'm not defending them, but i'm also not going to pretend that their race was the reason that they walked.
Do you not see the bizarre pattern of people who helped get him off? If I had told you a week ago "I'll bet you guys Obama had something to do with Jussie getting off" you all would've laughed me out of the room"... LO & BEHOLD!
you think hilary clinton is a murderer and a traitor. is she black? would obama help to get her off, if he could?
I think the she was likely involved in some of the deaths. Nearly 50 people died mysterious deaths who were involved with her in some ways. Too big of a coincidence for any moderately sane person to just ignore. She not black. Obama would help to get her off if he could avoid being an accessory.
the point was not to debate her innocence or guilt. she would probably get off, because she has the money and connections to do so.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:Obama would help to get her off if he could avoid being an accessory.
Rather, he would do it if he could avoid repercussion for helping her get off in case she's actually found to have been involved...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
can you knock off this crap? no one is defending, on hmf. we all know that he's a racist, liar, and an asshole. just so happens that he's a very successful, connected racist, liar, and asshole.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
the point was not to debate her innocence or guilt. she would probably get off, because she has the money and connections to do so.
Sure. I have no doubt that happens all the time. The Smollett case was directly black people in power helping a black celebrity. Very racist.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
can you knock off this crap? no one is defending, on hmf. we all know that he's a racist, liar, and an asshole. just so happens that he's a very successful, connected racist, liar, and asshole.
Wasn't directed as a jab to anyone on here.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Wasn't directed as a jab to anyone on here.
who else visits hmf? you seem on a kick here."don't defend him", "what a humble man" etc.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Sure. I have no doubt that happens all the time. The Smollett case was directly black people in power helping a black celebrity. Very racist.
smollett is a racist. if he wasn't an actor on a very successful show, would his skin color get him off?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
smollett is a racist. if he wasn't an actor on a very successful show, would his skin color get him off?
I'm thinking probably not.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
I'm thinking probably not.
soooo money talks! :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:who else visits hmf? you seem on a kick here."don't defend him", "what a humble man" etc.
"Don't defend him" was a jab, the others weren't.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:soooo money talks! :P
NO. He paid off nobody. The Obamas (who are black) contacted Kim Fox, states attorney assigned to the Smollett case (who is black) and instructed her to drop all charges against Jussie Smollett (who is black).

Rassism talks. Celeb status talks.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:soooo money talks! :P
NO. He paid off nobody. The Obamas (who are black) contacted Kim Fox, states attorney assigned to the Smollett case (who is black) and instructed her to drop the charges.

Rassism talks.
racism talks all the time. sometimes it blows hot air too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
I think I remember Vince actually confessed his guilt and showed remorse he got a candy sentence for who he was but he has to live with that. Jussie still gets to go around claiming his innocence and saying he was a victim and now his shit was so completely washed he will never have to own it.
You'll be okay.
I know and hopefully someone stomps this fuck out for reals than I will be better than okay :D
I'd like to see some of you keep this same energy when cops kill unarmed black people.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
I think I remember Vince actually confessed his guilt and showed remorse he got a candy sentence for who he was but he has to live with that. Jussie still gets to go around claiming his innocence and saying he was a victim and now his shit was so completely washed he will never have to own it.
You'll be okay.
I know and hopefully someone stomps this fuck out for reals than I will be better than okay :D
I'd like to see some of you keep this same energy when cops kill unarmed black people.
Michael Brown wasn't some innocent little fairy.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
I get ya....but that still doesn't cancel out my point. Pretty sure Razzle's family would disagree with you. But yeah, Jussie deserves jail time. Would like to see the documents. Remember when conservatives were saying liberals rushes to judgement? And now Conservatives are doing it. But I will say ....I don't believe he is innocent.
Where's this rush to judgment now? It's been weeks since everyone knew he was full of shit, now he's getting away with it. What are we waiting for? For him to admit he's a disgusting douche?
I'm just wondering if there is new evidence, that's all. From everything Ive gathered, he is full of shit. I've only seen that the charges were dropped. I haven't read anything about it beyond that. I'll try to catch up for sure. My message was clear, I thought. And I was being a little cheeky. Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Is this guy better than Jussie? I mean....he got his own thread. Lmao. In all seriousness....fuck this guy for putting those kids and family through so much heartache because he wanted everyone to believe that this was staged by Democrats to take yer guns. I know people that believe this scumbag.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/infowars-a ... d=65481427
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yeah, Alex Jones is above Smollett.