Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
I think I remember Vince actually confessed his guilt and showed remorse he got a candy sentence for who he was but he has to live with that. Jussie still gets to go around claiming his innocence and saying he was a victim and now his shit was so completely washed he will never have to own it.
I get ya....but that still doesn't cancel out my point. Pretty sure Razzle's family would disagree with you. But yeah, Jussie deserves jail time. Would like to see the documents. Remember when conservatives were saying liberals rushes to judgement? And now Conservatives are doing it. But I will say ....I don't believe he is innocent.
When politicians step in and wipe away crimes for their friends everyone should be pissed. When any person gets better judicial treatment because of their wealth or occupation everyone should be pissed
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
I think I remember Vince actually confessed his guilt and showed remorse he got a candy sentence for who he was but he has to live with that. Jussie still gets to go around claiming his innocence and saying he was a victim and now his shit was so completely washed he will never have to own it.
I get ya....but that still doesn't cancel out my point. Pretty sure Razzle's family would disagree with you. But yeah, Jussie deserves jail time. Would like to see the documents. Remember when conservatives were saying liberals rushes to judgement? And now Conservatives are doing it. But I will say ....I don't believe he is innocent.
When politicians step in and wipe away crimes for their friends everyone should be pissed. When any person gets better judicial treatment because of their wealth or occupation everyone should be pissed
This. We can agree on! I'm just seeing so many conspiracy memes and everyone is using this as an opportunity to demonize the other side. But I do agree with what you said 100%.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Doubt it. Celebrity fame combined with "but he was born a poor black child" mentality.

Explain Aaron Hernandez and Jared from Subway...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

let's be clear here. hernandez is a murderer. subway jared is a pedophile. jussie smollett is a liar. there is a difference and that should be accounted for, with how they are, or aren't punished.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Where's this rush to judgment now? It's been weeks since everyone knew he was full of shit, now he's getting away with it. What are we waiting for? For him to admit he's a disgusting douche?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:let's be clear here. hernandez is a murderer. subway jared is a pedophile. jussie smollett is a liar. there is a difference and that should be accounted for, with how they are, or aren't punished.
Uh. No. He is beyond a liar. He was ready to ruin the lives of two people if they were white until he realized they were his cronies. This is a hate crime against whitey, no question about it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:let's be clear here. hernandez is a murderer. subway jared is a pedophile. jussie smollett is a liar. there is a difference and that should be accounted for, with how they are, or aren't punished.
Uh. No. He is beyond a liar. He was ready to ruin the lives of two people if they were white until he realized they were his cronies. This is a hate crime against whitey, no question about it.
you want to make the claim that he got off because he was black, hence pointing to successful famous public figures who are not black. if that is the narrative you want to prove, do a better job of it than jumping to figures who committed far worse crimes
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
you want to make the claim that he got off because he was black, hence pointing to successful famous public figures who are not black. if that is the narrative you want to prove, do a better job of it than jumping to figures who committed far worse crimes
OJ was the worst of the other two I mentioned. NOT GUILTY! :o :o :o

Watch black people celebrate live on Oprah. lol... Had he been white he'd have been boo'd by everybody. Not just black people... EVERYBODY...
#StopTheRassism

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You all do realize Obama ordered state attorney Kim Fox to drop the charges against Jussie, right?

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This isn't "money talks". This is "democratic black people being rassist & corrupt 101".
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Look at it, liberals and this non-sense got everybody all fucked up. Jason is over there essentially saying the judicial system is too good and lenient to black folk, come on!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

George Soros handed Kim Fox a 408,000 dollar check when she was running for states attorney. Gee, wonder why he would do such a thing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Stop defending scum, you guys. It's unbecoming.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

oj, like smollett, got off because he had money and fame, not because he was black. i'm not defending them, but i'm also not going to pretend that their race was the reason that they walked.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:oj, like smollett, got off because he had money and fame, not because he was black. i'm not defending them, but i'm also not going to pretend that their race was the reason that they walked.
Pretending it isn't the reason is actually worse.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:oj, like smollett, got off because he had money and fame, not because he was black. i'm not defending them, but i'm also not going to pretend that their race was the reason that they walked.
you and smollett definitely have something in common... :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
We've bought Subway sandwiches.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
you both want to blame someone else's race, falsely.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Do you not see the bizarre pattern of people who helped get him off? If I had told you a week ago "I'll bet you guys Obama had something to do with Jussie getting off" you all would've laughed me out of the room"... LO & BEHOLD!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Do you not see the bizarre pattern of people who helped get him off? If I had told you a week ago "I'll bet you guys Obama had something to do with Jussie getting off" you all would've laughed me out of the room"... LO & BEHOLD!
you think hilary clinton is a murderer and a traitor. is she black? would obama help to get her off, if he could?