Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Reign in Blood »

Dude lies and causes a complete clusterfuck, pays 10 grand, gets off scot-free and liberals can’t mop up and drink from the cum bucket fast enough. But pay a couple extra Gs to get your kid into a good college, watch out.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

And about a million more people just decided to vote for Trump in 2020.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Let's see if Jacob Wohl gets dismissed...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

money talks...
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Mayor and police chief seemed legit pissed so this was definitely the States Attorney. This is what real corruption looks like I see it regularly here in the Sewer of Baltimore.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Time for some federal intervention
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Is anyone really even remotely surprised? I could've told you from day one this would've been the outcome.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:money talks...
Exactly. Money talks. Just like those young rich kids who get a slap on the wrist for rape. This isn't isolated only to "liberals".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Exactly. Money talks. Just like those young rich kids who get a slap on the wrist for rape. This isn't isolated only to "liberals".
You talking about that incident where a group of college dudes were at a college party and underage drinking with a group of college girls, and one of the girls accused one of the guys of raping her later that night and he got charged with rape and lost his scholarship to the college... despite the investigation revealing that she texted him "Do you have a condom"...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
You talking about that incident where a group of college dudes were at a college party and underage drinking with a group of college girls, and one of the girls accused one of the guys of raping her later that night and he got charged with rape and lost his scholarship to the college... despite the investigation revealing that she texted him "Do you have a condom"...
can we stop this switch of topic, right here?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

J-Mac switched the topic to college rape, not me. :p
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
No....not at all. What the fuck you talking about? I haven't heard that story.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:J-Mac switched the topic to college rape, not me. :p
No I didn't. You took my post as something that I know nothing about.

I was making a comparison. Rich people get away with a lot more than unfortunate people like me who cannot afford to buy their way out of shit. That was the point about Jussie. Seems to me, everyone agrees that they don't believe him. So again, what in the fuckin' freak are you talking about? :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Must of had some powerful friends in Chicago politics. Hmmm I wonder who?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:And about a million more people just decided to vote for Trump in 2020.
Retards gonna retard. Some can't be helped.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
I think I remember Vince actually confessed his guilt and showed remorse he got a candy sentence for who he was but he has to live with that. Jussie still gets to go around claiming his innocence and saying he was a victim and now his shit was so completely washed he will never have to own it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Ya know.....Vince Neil only got like 4 months for drinking and driving and killing Razzle from Hanoi Rocks. I bet he knew Oprah! Lmao. It's called being famous and wealthy. Jussie basically paid $10,000 from what I've gathered. If Jussie was poor and from the hood, sheeeeit......his ass would be in jail.
I think I remember Vince actually confessed his guilt and showed remorse he got a candy sentence for who he was but he has to live with that. Jussie still gets to go around claiming his innocence and saying he was a victim and now his shit was so completely washed he will never have to own it.
You'll be okay.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
You'll be okay.
I know and hopefully someone stomps this fuck out for reals than I will be better than okay :D
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
I get ya....but that still doesn't cancel out my point. Pretty sure Razzle's family would disagree with you. But yeah, Jussie deserves jail time. Would like to see the documents. Remember when conservatives were saying liberals rushes to judgement? And now Conservatives are doing it. But I will say ....I don't believe he is innocent.