Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Jussie Smollett Lies About MAGA Whiteys

Post by Jason »

Lol'd. 7.5/10

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Yeah, Alex Jones is above Smollett.
Alex Jones encouraged his followers to harass grieving parents of dead elementary school children. Stop telling on yourself.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Alex Jones encouraged his followers to harass grieving parents of dead elementary school children. Stop telling on yourself.
Yeah, that's fucking crazy. Wtf, Jason. And one of the guys they harrased just committed suicide. This whole right versus left shit has to fucking stop. I called it though that people care more about some jackass liberal over Alex Jones. I'm Nostradamus.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Lol'd. 7.5/10

I don't watch SNL anymore, but I did last night to see if they would make fun of Smollett. They were pretty brutal. I actually lol'd a couple of times. I turned it after that skit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason gets very mad about Trevor Noah and Jussie Smollett, but Alex Jones is a goofball. Odd.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Mainstream news media is 100x more cancerous than one single entertainer. Stop telling on yourself.

I know Jussie is ya boi and you want to be friends with black people so bad, but these are entirely different scenarios. Alex Jones' kryptonite is he doesn't have an inside voice. He did what he does as a political entertainer and jumped the gun on tons of anomalies, many of which turned out to be false. There is some undeniably bizarre shit that went on at Sandy Hook and to deny that is to be disingenuous. You can hold Jones responsible for his followers if ya like. I guess that is fair on a subject as touchy as Sandy Hook. But Jussie, through no other party but himself, was full on ready to ruin the lives of two men if they were white in the name of spreading racism through the world. He is worse than Alex Jones, and it ain't close, buddeh.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Yeah, that's fucking crazy. Wtf, Jason. And one of the guys they harrased just committed suicide. This whole right versus left shit has to fucking stop. I called it though that people care more about some jackass liberal over Alex Jones. I'm Nostradamus.
The only thing Jones did that I ever liked was when he pulled the single-party consent on Megyn Kelly's phone call and derailed the hate train. Was pretty epic.

That's it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I don't watch SNL anymore, but I did last night to see if they would make fun of Smollett. They were pretty brutal. I actually lol'd a couple of times. I turned it after that skit.
They just haven't been funny in 20 years.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I don't watch SNL anymore, but I did last night to see if they would make fun of Smollett. They were pretty brutal. I actually lol'd a couple of times. I turned it after that skit.
They just haven't been funny in 20 years.
Yeah, that 90s cast was fucking insane! Especially before the Uber talented Phil Hartman passed away. I've liked a few of their stars throughout the years, but none of them have had the chemistry that the 90s casts had. Only ones I like now are Keenan Thompson and Cecily Strong (only because I find her to be very attractive lmao)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Norm MacDonald slowly evolved into probably my favorite comedian of all-time. The master of the slow mind-fuck and just flat out brilliant off-the-cuff. Conan called him the smartest guy in the room pretending to be the dumbest.

Artie Lange told a story about hanging out with Norm, Farley and Andy Dick at a bar. It was well known that both Farley and Andy Dick were big coke addicts. They went to the bathroom to do a line. Norm was looking for Chris Farley and asked Artie where he went. Artie said "Oh, him and Andy went to the bathroom". Which was code for "they're doing a line" pretty much. And Norm, without missing a beat says, "Holy fuck I hope he's high".
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Norm MacDonald slowly evolved into probably my favorite comedian of all-time. The master of the slow mind-fuck and a master off-the-cuff. Conan called him the smartest guy in the room pretending to be the dumbest.

Artie Lange told a story about hanging out with Norm, Farley and Andy Dick at a bar. It was well known that Farley and Andy Dick were big coke addicts. They went to the bathroom to do a line. Norm was looking for Chris Farley and asked Artie where he went. Artie said "Oh, him and Andy went to the bathroom". Which was code for "they're doing a line" pretty much. And Norm, without missing a beat says, "Holy fuck I hope he's high".
I actually heard Norm and Artie tell that story on Howard Stern when Dirty Work came out. Norm has a podcast type show now. I've seen it a couple of times. He had David Letterman on the show and you could tell he was geeking out on the inside. I love Norm.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Mainstream news media is 100x more cancerous than one single entertainer. Stop telling on yourself.

I know Jussie is ya boi and you want to be friends with black people so bad, but these are entirely different scenarios. Alex Jones' kryptonite is he doesn't have an inside voice. He did what he does as a political entertainer and jumped the gun on tons of anomalies, many of which turned out to be false. There is some undeniably bizarre shit that went on at Sandy Hook and to deny that is to be disingenuous. You can hold Jones responsible for his followers if ya like. I guess that is fair on a subject as touchy as Sandy Hook. But Jussie, through no other party but himself, was full on ready to ruin the lives of two men if they were white in the name of spreading racism through the world. He is worse than Alex Jones, and it ain't close, buddeh.
"You want to be friends with black people so bad" You continue to tell on yourself. I recommend keeping your commentary in the 4chan/Reddit webosphere, it's unbecoming of a site like this.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Lol. SNL was consistently great until like 5 years ago. And Norm MacDonald was honestly one of the worst cast members the show ever had.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

"You want to be friends with black people so bad" You continue to tell on yourself. I recommend keeping your commentary in the 4chan/Reddit webosphere, it's unbecoming of a site like this.
Never been on either of those sites, buddeh.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This is why the democratic party and the city of Chicago is a cesspool of human scum. I love this video. LMAO.