Building A Wall of Love

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
CrazyRalphLives
Charter Member

Building A Wall of Love

Post by CrazyRalphLives »

Trump and Pelosi should just fuck and get it over with already.

The end.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Building A Wall of Love

Post by Jason »

It's been beautiful watching Trump dismantle the democrats with his 4-D chess tactics.

It's important to remember these two things in regards to the temporary re-opening of the government. Pelosi blocked Trump from giving a State of the Union address regarding the government when it was shut down, citing security concerns as the reason (she's trying to play along with the 4-D chess with that move). That's #1. #2 is the fact that Trump shut the government down because Pelosi refused any wall negotiations. Ahh, but look what we have here. Trump re-opened the government temporarily and the reason is because Pelosi actually agreed to listen to negotiations this time around. He's essentially hit the check mate on Pelosi now, because what is going to happen? Trump is going to give the State of the Union address in the next week or two, he's gonna browbeat the democrats and say something like "There's two or three weeks left, I want the government to stay open, but we need a border wall. The democrats need to negotiate on this." etc... If there are no negotiations, the government goes back to being shut down and now the democrats are going to have to take full responsibility for it. There's a win for Trump in that regard. And Pelosi is absolutely dreading the State of the Union speech that Trump is about to whip up. If Nancy has any brains at all she'll just eat the loss and allow Trump to give the State of the Union. If she says no it'll just be worse for her. Trump will go right to twitter and post an image of her notice of blocking Trump from giving the State of the Union the first time and say "Hey, look at this little letter. Remember when Nancy said it was security concerns that kept me from doing the State of the Union? There's no security concerns now, the secret service is getting their pay. She's still not letting me give the SotU address, she's trying to strangulate and hold the government hostage. See? It's the democrats that want to keep the government shut down." He'll win. He's pretty much won either way. But there are a lot of people out there who don't understand his particular style of negotiation. It's pretty funny seeing all these Conservatives and Trump supporters worrying to death about what's going to happen. The democrats have been hit with the check-mate and everybody who doesn't understand Trump's strategy hasn't seen it yet.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Exactly. Pelosi and Trump can go fuck themselves.

However, I think it is funny watching Trump supporters heads explode over Pelosi. She is totally playing their game (being tough).
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:Exactly. Pelosi and Trump can go fuck themselves.

However, I think it is funny watching Trump supporters heads explode over Pelosi. She is totally playing their game (being tough).
This was a response to Crazy Ralph btw haha
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I do love fan fiction.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Although if we extend Rapphus’ metaphor fully, Pelosi is fucking Trump so hard with a strap-on so big that the shit-covered tip of it keeps poking out his nostril he’s getting so royally fucked in the ass. ;)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Man, you libs just see what you wanna see, don't you? :p
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Man, you libs just see what you wanna see, don't you? :p
He literally said he would keep it shut down fo-eva until he gets his wall. Why would you be cool with the government confiscating land if he calls for a national emergency? Is that called winning?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Not really. No. Just facts. Easy to see facts.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Not really. No. Just facts. Easy to see facts.
Now Trump is saying Roger Stone did not work for him. You cannot make this shit up. Somehow, his supporters will twist it around and put a YouTube video of their own conspiracy theories. Anymore, people want to believe a lie or a fringe conspiracy than to actually look at video evidence and use their own words. It's ridiculous.

Hmmmmm....everyone around Trump is getting arrested. Every goddamn one if them. I suppose it's a witch Hunt directed by the Dems....although Mueller is a lifelong fucking Republican. I'm only cussing because it's just unbelievable. Aint mad. lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s long been the most corrupt and criminal presidency in a long time. It just keeps getting worse.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Dang libs like Ann Coulter and Lou Dobbs saying Pelosi kicked Trump's ass. Guess they only see what they wanna see? I mean, Lou Dobbs is well known for supporting Trump. Trump's a real loser. Lol. Got his ass kicked by a girl. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-business ... 03872.html
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:It’s long been the most corrupt and criminal presidency in a long time. It just keeps getting worse.
It's really crazy. He hates leaders of the free world. Loves Putin. Said Isis was defeated. And pulled out of Syria. Who does that make happy? Putin. Pulling out of NATO would also please the shit out of.....you guessed it......Putin. He denied having tower meetings with the Russian. Now we have found out that was a lie. It's like one big fucking Maury Povich show. Lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:Man, you libs just see what you wanna see, don't you? :p
He literally said he would keep it shut down fo-eva until he gets his wall. Why would you be cool with the government confiscating land if he calls for a national emergency? Is that called winning?
Read my first post.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The more obvious point being it’s not an emergency if you can choose when to call one.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

He's not getting a dime from the democrats for anything vaguely resembling a wall or barrier or whatever you want to call it. And the Democrats are hoping he shuts the government down again and even more hopeful he tries the emergency tactic. It's a no win situation and Trump is in a position of weakness a position he put himself in.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

He couldn’t have played it worse by caving and reopening the government to prove again he’s the issue.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm gonna love bumping this thread.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:And Pelosi is absolutely dreading the State of the Union speech that Trump is about to whip up. If Nancy has any brains at all she'll just eat the loss and allow Trump to give the State of the Union. If she says no it'll just be worse for her. Trump will go right to twitter and post an image of her notice of blocking Trump from giving the State of the Union the first time and say "Hey, look at this little letter. Remember when Nancy said it was security concerns that kept me from doing the State of the Union? There's no security concerns now, the secret service is getting their pay. She's still not letting me give the SotU address, she's trying to strangulate and hold the government hostage. See? It's the democrats that want to keep the government shut down."
She caved. Originally said no State of the Union speech, but backtracked. Probably read my post. lol.

Prediction! You heard it here first: Trump is going to bring up job growth, unemployment rates at an all time low, manufacturing coming back despite democrats obstructing even more growth, etc... The very end of the speech will probably be a full five minutes of border wall funding and security. He's going to browbeat the democrats and talk about their obstruction of legislation regarding wall funding. I am willing to bet he will call the democrats out on stage during the SOTU speech and put them on blast for flip-flopping on border wall and strong security. "They had no problem with it then, now all of a sudden its a great big problem. Now they send to my desk a Bush-era proposal that they torpedoed a decade ago just to spite me". It's gonna be a fun speech, believe me. Huge believes. "The democrats hate me so much, it's more important for them to obstruct me than to obstruct illegal immigrants from entering the country". It's gonna be devastating for them. He is going to grill them so badly. Pelosi's already lost here. What did I tell you was going to happen in the post above? Pelosi would cave and give him the State of the Union. Trump didn't cave. The end of speech is gonna be putting them on blast and saying how happy he is that the government workers are getting their back pay, how badly he doesn't want the government to shut down, and lay it all on their shoulders that if they are not willing to negotiate, a government shut down is on their heads.

Check. Mate. Stop doubting me.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Nobody suggested there wouldn’t be a SotU speech. Nobody. It’s like you’re actually enjoying slaying straw men. But equally, nothing about what you said reflects the reality either. The only thing it does is yet again tank his approval and ruin the prospect of ever getting a deal on border security.