Resident Evil Origins Collection

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Jason
Administrator

Resident Evil Origins Collection

Post by Jason »

I found this and Resident Evil 4 both on the PS4 for about 10 bucks. Always saw it at Gamestop for like 20 and never wanted to buy a used copy from them for that price. The ones I got at the Pawn Shop looked brand new, so it was an easy buy. Origins contains Resident Evil Ø and the Resident Evil remake from the GameCube. Decided to pop them all in to the ps4 to just mess around with them. Had no idea they cleaned the games up so well. They genuinely look like ps4 games. I spent the last few days playing Resident Evil Ø and finished it last night. Gonna move on to the Resident Evil remake tonight or tomorrow night and continue the journey up to the release of the Resident Evil 2 remake. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition. Should be good times.

Check out the difference from the GameCube and the PS4 version. The video below doesn't even do it justice. It's even better when you actually play it.

DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Resident Evil Origins Collection

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I actually got this collection a couple weeks ago on Ps4 as well.