He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by Jason »

(Still thinking about you, btw). <3
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:He got on stage and spoke about it. He didn't Benghazi that shit like Obummer. Ignore it, lie about what happened, then blame a random youtube video for the attack. lol. Where was your Benghazi outrage, J-Mac?

This is why I said a couple weeks ago that we withdrew too quickly.
ISIS is fundamentally defeated. They aren't going to grow, but backing out so soon can give them a little glimmer of life. Should've stayed a little longer.
TBH, I didn't pay attention much when that happened. But you're right. Obama was a piece of shit too and handled it shittingly. But, let's be fair that he did address it on September 12th, 2012. ", "The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation." Later that day he says, "No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America."

The YouTube video comment was fucking shitty though. So yeah, I am outraged about it now. So outraged that it is one of the many many reasons I've turned my back on the Democratic party. I will not apologize for evolving in my polital beliefs.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I'm just not cool with what would have to happen if Trump gets his wall. American citizens would have to give up their land to the government. The fifth amendment is just as important as any.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Lmfao......so Trump told Sessions that if Mueller was hired that his presidency is over and that he was fucked. Wow. Just wow. And you *morons will still support this criminal motherfucker? Economy has been going up since 2011, we just had our biggest monthly deficit on his watch, healthcare is still not fixed, and our citizens are more divided than ever. GOAT baby!

*But I still love you dipshits.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Fake News, boy. Hit me with your linkage so I can dismantle it accordingly.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It was a great quote. Glad it was captured for posterity.

So much to unpack in the report but so many bad things that Trump can’t spin. He will inevitably try. But still.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

You know he's going to easily win in 2020 right, and the the left has done everything they possibly can do to ensure it. A bunch of clowns chasing a clown while the Russians chug vodka and laugh at how easy it was.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything."

Love that beautiful "I'm fucked" quote taken right out of context. Liberals do not seek truth, it's very sad and pathetic. Do you dumbasses remember before the 2016 election when the democrats were saying it was impossible for Russians to interfere with our elections? This was referring to Trump's accusations of democrats rigging elections. They COMPLETELY turned it around when Trump won, and some of you smart people actually fell for it and completely let that slip right by you.

To the leftists of the site: please stop acting like your run-of-the-mill, every-day, incessant whining democrat and stop with the witch hunt. Trump is your president, just as Obama was mine for 8 years. 90% of the time I bitched about Obama, it was about his shit policies. The only thing he ever did right was ending the Cuban embargo. That's it. Imagine if Obama was a Conservative and the records showed his real name was Barry Soetoro. The left would lambast him forever and cry on Bill Maher and Steven Colbert for 8 years.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:You know he's going to easily win in 2020 right, and the the left has done everything they possibly can do to ensure it. A bunch of clowns chasing a clown while the Russians chug vodka and laugh at how easy it was.
No. I can’t say that I do know that. Literally nothing points to that being the case. If so, you get what you deserve. That’s Democracy.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Surely if you could bitch about Obama so much then J-MAC can do the same for Trump.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Surely if you could bitch about Obama so much then J-MAC can do the same for Trump.
90% of my bitching about Obama was his garbage decisions as a bum president. 100% of all your bitching is Russia and Orange Man Bad. Your team mentality is obvious.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Let it be clear. I love youse guys.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

J-Mac bumped just for another day of GOATin it up, huh? Alright, welp, see ya later.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:J-Mac bumped just for another day of GOATin it up, huh? Alright, welp, see ya later.
J-Mac will be a conservative. Mark my words.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Fake News, boy. Hit me with your linkage so I can dismantle it accordingly.
It's everywhere. Just Google it, woman.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:J-Mac bumped just for another day of GOATin it up, huh? Alright, welp, see ya later.
J-Mac will be a conservative. Mark my words.
Pay me $50 an hour, and we got a deal!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Surely if you could bitch about Obama so much then J-MAC can do the same for Trump.
90% of my bitching about Obama was his garbage decisions as a bum president. 100% of all your bitching is Russia and Orange Man Bad. Your team mentality is obvious.
I think more than anything I recognize politics isn’t really debate for us very often, especially any of the substantive ones I’ve done. Because honestly there are MANY policies or ideas he can’t make into policies I disagree with too. But you wouldn’t debate it you’d just tell me I’m believing the media and got me with your orange man bad YouTube video. Which is fine but it’s why I’m less in the weeds with politics here. :)