He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by Jason »

I didn't mention them at all when I said the statue should've never been removed.

You have room temperature IQ.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Pretty curious that you'd make the point about the statue at all then. Again, just running interference for the 100% racist group defending it.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You retards are the ones that brought up the incident. I gave my thoughts on the statue, not the crowd of dipshits hurling rage at each other.

For someone who apparently hates racism, you sure do talk about it a lot.

Still waiting to hear where Trump defended those chants, by the way. Since that seemed to be the point of discussion until you guys got all giddy to talk about racism (again).
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And I've mentioned this before, but the statues were a power play used as symbols of intimidation in the Jim Crow era. Fuck 'em. Read books, visit museums.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'd rather not fill my brain with nonsense about racism conspiracies. Many statues were put up long before the Jim Crow era.
Read real books, have honest perspectives...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:You retards are the ones that brought up the incident. I gave my thoughts on the statue, not the crowd of dipshits hurling rage at each other.

For someone who apparently hates racism, you sure do talk about it a lot.

Still waiting to hear where Trump defended those chants, by the way. Since that seemed to be the point of discussion until you guys got all giddy to talk about racism (again).
"At each other". One side contained hateful racists, the other contained people opposing hateful racists. Equating them is hilarious.

If you think there's anything profound or interesting about that second point, you're sadly mistaken. Dumb no matter what you're trying to get at.

"Good people on both sides" is a defense, given that every single one of these people were racist cunts.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I'd rather not fill my brain with nonsense about racism conspiracies. Many statues were put up long before the Jim Crow era.
You don't read books, you watch basement-dwelling idiots on YouTube, so not sure you are any authority on which books are "real".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I'd rather not fill my brain with nonsense about racism conspiracies. Many statues were put up long before the Jim Crow era.
You don't read books, you watch basement-dwelling idiots on YouTube, so not sure you are any authority on which books are "real".
The only difference here is I don't have white guilt. The fact that you have white guilt gives you a dishonest perspective on life and history so you only agree with the things you want to be true, whether they're true or not. I'd go so far as to call you racist now, since you dwell on race so much. Hmm :mrgreen:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I can feel his keyboard pulsating as he's typing out his response now. lmao.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
The only difference here is I don't have white guilt. The fact that you have white guilt gives you a dishonest perspective on life and history so you only agree with the things you want to be true, whether they're true or not. I'd go so far as to call you racist now, since you dwell on race so much. Hmm :mrgreen:
lmao, like clockwork you're back to harping on white guilt. Man you are one sad individual. :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:I can feel his keyboard pulsating as he's typing out his response now. lmao.
Creepy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You shouldn't get so worked up all the time.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:You shouldn't get so worked up all the time.
You shouldn't exist, but accidents happen. :idea:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Einstein shouldn't have existed either, yet, here we are, baby. Image
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

The shitbox never needed a home.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

There's a reason ShitBox was always at the bottom of the board next to News & Politics.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Look, HMF is family and we fight, you and Jason especially, but that's not cool. Do not do it again.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Trump's a piece of shit. Speaks about the 4 soldiers killed (by ISIS, btw, for those saying we got rid of them) for a few seconds and immediately starts talking about the fucking pointless wall.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

He got on stage and spoke about it. He didn't Benghazi that shit like Obummer. Ignore it, lie about what happened, then blame a random youtube video for the attack. lol. Where was your Benghazi outrage, J-Mac?

This is why I said a couple weeks ago that we withdrew too quickly.
ISIS is fundamentally defeated. They aren't going to grow, but backing out so soon can give them a little glimmer of life. Should've stayed a little longer.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:He got on stage and spoke about it. He didn't Benghazi that shit like Obummer. Ignore it, lie about what happened, then blame a random youtube video for the attack. lol. Where was your Benghazi outrage, J-Mac?

This is why I said a couple weeks ago that we withdrew too quickly.
ISIS is fundamentally defeated. They aren't going to grow, but backing out so soon can give them a little glimmer of life. Should've stayed a little longer.
TBH, I didn't pay attention much when that happened. But you're right. Obama was a piece of shit too and handled it shittingly. But, let's be fair that he did address it on September 12th, 2012. ", "The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. ... no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation." Later that day he says, "No act of terror will dim the light of the values that we proudly shine on the rest of the world, and no act of violence will shake the resolve of the United States of America."

The YouTube video comment was fucking shitty though. So yeah, I am outraged about it now. So outraged that it is one of the many many reasons I've turned my back on the Democratic party. I will not apologize for evolving in my polital beliefs.