He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:It’s a shame GOP has decided to not be fiscally responsible.
Conservatism, at least in all of its positive aspects, is dead. What we have in their place is the cult of Trump.
It’s impressive how many dick moves he is making. Claiming the deficit he ballooned means 4m workers get no cost of living increase (essentially a pay cut) is pretty impressive.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

How does this shutdown end? Theories? I don't have a clue since everyone involved is dug in deep.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:How does this shutdown end? Theories? I don't have a clue since everyone involved is dug in deep.
Only way, McConnell lets the Senate vote and they reopen. No wall happening.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:How does this shutdown end? Theories? I don't have a clue since everyone involved is dug in deep.
If the wall is gonna be paid for through a deal, then why is Trump still asking for money? Lol. That's just a joke.

Anyway, I'm not sure. I can tell you that a wall is stupid. Why is it that Obama saying "If I had a son, he would look like that." is worse than Trump demonizing immigrants? I've never been for a wall. Even when I heard some Dems say it back in the day. Border security is important. A wall doesn't solve this.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump knows the democrats have no plans to fund the wall. Even some of the Republicans are against it, so he's putting the screws to them and keeping the government shut down, and will do so for months if necessary. It's another one of his 4D chess tactics. The democrats are already beginning to get nervous, and when dems get nervous, they start to turn on each other. You're gonna see the mainstream media, the new left (Cortez's, etc...) and the neo-liberals start biting each other. It's gonna be like a pack of starving dogs, they're not getting their food so they're gonna start nibbling at each other. And what will happen is some democrats will come begging to the table (just as Trump wants) because they can't handle the pressure of potentially being blamed for the government remaining shut down. It's a waiting game at this point. It's gonna be glorious, just sit back and enjoy the Democrat cannibalism slowly unfold.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Trump demonizing immigrants
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Ugh. Has he not? Am I wrong? Then how?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

"There are good folks on both sides."

Would you say the same about Black Lives Matter? I dunno, dudes thinking they are superior because of the color of their skin is bad too. Mmmmkay? Oh, they think Jews should die. I hope BLM has a similar protest taking over a small City and see your to take on it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
ILLEGAL.
Spoiler
ILLEGAL!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

What. Just, what.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
ILLEGAL.
Spoiler
ILLEGAL!
I don't support illegals either. Now answer my question. Lol
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:What. Just, what.
Just you wait, buddy. Popcorn?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Apparently endorsing white supremacist dudes is not as bad as calling immigrants bad people. Duh.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Apparently endorsing white supremacist dudes is not as bad as calling immigrants bad people. Duh.
This is why I can't take the politics board seriously.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Just you wait, buddy. Popcorn?
Would you think there is a better solution than a fucking wall? Or is that the end all? And does it fuck?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
This is why I can't take the politics board seriously.
Did he not say there were good guys on the white supremacist side? And never take me seriously. Love ya even if you're wrong and I'm right. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Did he not say there were good guys on the white supremacist side?
I have no idea what they fuck you're talking about. But I'm sure you got it from some mainstream newsblog that took something Trump said way out of context.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

But this notion of chess moves. The guy has no plan and never does. Stop imagining nonsense. He’s put himself in an almighty hole here. He can’t get out.

Of course you shouldn’t want him to get out, the wall is the dumbest thing anyone could picture.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:But this notion of chess moves. The guy has no plan and never does. Stop imagining nonsense. He’s put himself in an almighty hole here. He can’t get out.

Of course you shouldn’t want him to get out, the wall is the dumbest thing anyone could picture.
Then why do I accurately predict every move he makes before it happens? He is constantly playing 4D chess, there is no question about it. The entire democratic party, the mainstream media, new-age left and neo-liberals constantly falls right into the trap... And you too, apparently.

His replacement for Ginsburg is going to be a center-left female who supports the 2nd amendment. Just some more insight into the future for you.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:But this notion of chess moves. The guy has no plan and never does. Stop imagining nonsense. He’s put himself in an almighty hole here. He can’t get out.

Then why do I accurately predict every move he makes before it happens? He is constantly playing 4D chess, there is no question about it. The entire democratic party, the mainstream media, new-age left and neo-liberals constantly falls right into the trap... And you too, apparently.

His replacement for Ginsburg is going to be a center-left female who supports the 2nd amendment. Just some more insight into the future for you.
What are you talking about? Literally none of it is anything but hyperbolic nonsense.

And again, he’s fucked himself on this stupid vanity project. Just accept failure and get back to running out the clock on a meaningless presidency