He Trumped the World

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: He Trumped the World

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone knows what will happen when we leave Syria and watch to see who steps in to intervene. Nobody, easy to cheer from the sidelines
Watch absolutely nobody do shit.
Aside from the 79 countries already there, fighting ISIS.
Israel is a big one.
Now this is fucking cute, these countries with their massive force.
Ever hear of the 6 day war? Israel whipped all dey asses. 8-)
Israel has less manpower and volume but man for man they are tough as they come.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone knows what will happen when we leave Syria and watch to see who steps in to intervene. Nobody, easy to cheer from the sidelines
Watch absolutely nobody do shit.
Aside from the 79 countries already there, fighting ISIS.
Israel is a big one.
Now this is fucking cute, these countries with their massive force.
Ever hear of the 6 day war? Israel whipped all dey asses. 8-)
Israel has less manpower and volume but man for man they are tough as they come.
A guy I hired, former air Force and ICE agent, was telling me about the IDF being tough. They also have a transgender/gay and also women forces. He said they're tough as any. (No, cucks, I'm not saying women or trans men can beat most males at arm wrestling or some shit before you fucking go there lol)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

There's no right time to end a home invasion, would be nice not to leave the Kurds out to dry though. What lousy allies we make, they'll know better next time if they're not all wiped out.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Pretty much that.

Also well done for endangering Troops.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Bear market and close to freefall amid further chaos from the White House. It’s actually going worse than I thought it would. Not 10 weeks ago the talk was”no end to the economic boom in sight” and that is now a real bad take.
Dow Jones has its most successful day in history with over 1,000 points in less than a day. Should probably start listening to me in these threads and avoid the BBC Fake News.

Monday: THIS IS ORANGE MAN’S ECONOMIC COLLAPSE! #ORANGEMANBAD
Wednesday: This is Obama’s recovery! ORANGE MAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS RECOVERY #ORANGEMANBAD
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Bear market and close to freefall amid further chaos from the White House. It’s actually going worse than I thought it would. Not 10 weeks ago the talk was”no end to the economic boom in sight” and that is now a real bad take.
Dow Jones has its most successful day in history with over 1,000 points in less than a day. Should probably start listening to me in these threads and avoid the BBC Fake News.

Wednesday: This is Obama’s recovery! ORANGE MAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS RECOVERY #ORANGEMANBAD
You ok bro? Lol!

Reverse the roles. You complained about Obama like it's your job. But the economy started doing great under him. Trump has continued that. And maybe what he is doing makes you and others happy and justifies him. But why was Obama so horrible? Besides Obamacare. None of us like that shit. Lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:

This would be interesting if it didn’t then resume freefall. Because it’s a bear market. One day trends aren’t nearly as surprising when its in a bear market.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Trump referred to them as "Obstructionist Democrats". How many times before, during and after the midterms did I tell you that when the dems take over the house, Trump will have a platform to run on obstructionism?

Start listening to me in these threads, lefties. I know all.

Jason wrote:Obstructionism 2020 campaign is now underway, as there is a partial shutdown of the government.

More proof that fighting Trump is more important to the left than governing.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Trump referred to them as "Obstructionist Democrats". How many times before, during and after the midterms did I tell you that when the dems take over the house, Trump will have a platform to run on obstructionism?

Start listening to me in these threads, lefties. I know all.

Jason wrote:Obstructionism 2020 campaign is now underway, as there is a partial shutdown of the government.

More proof that fighting Trump is more important to the left than governing.
What does the wall help though? Like I've said, I work with a former ICE agent who has won tons of awards. (I did his background check, and he is totally legit) I've asked him if the wall was a good idea. This dude hates libs and is one of the most independent political people I've ever met. But says the wall is the dumbest thing ever. He's for more border security. For sure. But the wall is a waste. It actually doesn't matter. I'll keep asking him questions.

i know that his opinion isn't the end all be all. But I'll take his opinion (dude has to wear a back brace from being shot several times) over anyone's at this moment. Dude had two purple hearts. I'll gladly listen to him over Trump, a well known scheister who had bone spurs. Change my mind.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The wall represents abhorrent VFM.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Walls are a pathetic symbol of insecurity. The political upside is undeniable though. It's the "easy solution" anyone can visualize so it's very effective in terms of riling up the retards.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's coming, chums.

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

yeah, it's probably coming. t kind of has to, to give him the legacy he wants. it's still just a photo op essentially. he just wants to look good to his base, regardless that it won't actually serve to better anything.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Everything was dead on correct except the last nine words of that post.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

what does it stop, if people in power want illegal immigrants undermining american workers? what does it actually solve?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:what does it stop, if people in power want illegal immigrants undermining american workers? what does it actually solve?
Reduces the massive overloading of immigrants cramming into the country? I might be lucky enough to hop that wall where no border security is patroling, at that moment. My 3 sister, out of shape brother, parents and grandparents have far less capabilities of hopping that wall.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:what does it stop, if people in power want illegal immigrants undermining american workers? what does it actually solve?
Reduces the massive overloading of immigrants cramming into the country? I might be lucky enough to hop that wall where no border security is patroling, at that moment. My 3 sister, out of shape brother, parents and grandparents have far less capabilities of hopping that wall.
sure. there is a big migration problem only because mexicans decide for themselves to cross. and there isn't any motivation coming from our side, for them to decide to cross.

pay them to break into your house, and get a guard dog. what do you bet that they'll still break in, cause you're paying them to? but you can point your neighbors to the guard dog and smile.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s a shame GOP has decided to not be fiscally responsible.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:It’s a shame GOP has decided to not be fiscally responsible.
Conservatism, at least in all of its positive aspects, is dead. What we have in their place is the cult of Trump.