Amazon to New York...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Amazon to New York...

Post by Jmac Attack »

Meanwhile.....Amazon to pay $0 in Federal taxes after raking in $11.2 billion. Must be nice. Poor people have to pick up that slack yo.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:Meanwhile.....Amazon to pay $0 in Federal taxes after raking in $11.2 billion. Must be nice. Poor people have to pick up that slack yo.
Change the law they are not breaking any laws. I would not pay anything if I could too who wouldn't. I hope Amazon rethinks Maryland as a new home I can tell you that.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I love how the liberal media is spinning this as a loss for Amazon :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Meanwhile.....Amazon to pay $0 in Federal taxes after raking in $11.2 billion. Must be nice. Poor people have to pick up that slack yo.
Amazon also pays their employees pretty well. Less taxes allows them to free up money and give more to their employees and even expand factories. Just not in New York. LMAO.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Shame for NYC. Would’ve been a really good investment for the future. Always tragic to see short term isn’t views prevail.
AOC was ecstatic Amazon decided not to build there thinks it's a victory for the little people and that's why she's an idiot.
A victory for all those unwilling to work. :D :mrgreen:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I had no idea that the money AOC was trying to save was incentive based :lol: :lol: what an idiot :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Baltimore has the exact type morons running things maybe somewhere else in Maryland will get it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Shame for NYC. Would’ve been a really good investment for the future. Always tragic to see short term isn’t views prevail.
AOC was ecstatic Amazon decided not to build there thinks it's a victory for the little people and that's why she's an idiot.
Because it's just liberals who don't wanna work? Ugh. I think both are the same. Lazy people are just lazy people. I see just as many turds on welfare that are "conservative" as "liberal". Even Steven.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Because it's just liberals who don't wanna work? Ugh. I think both are the same. Lazy people are just lazy people. I see just as many turds on welfare that are "conservative" as "liberal". Even Steven.
Crazy Eyes Cortez's new deal proposed money for those unwilling to work.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Come on man you gotta see their goal of an entire dependent electric suckling at the government tit to sustain itself. The democrats vision
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Amazon also pays their employees pretty well. Less taxes allows them to free up money and give more to their employees and even expand factories. Just not in New York. LMAO.
No. That’s not how that works at all.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

There is no way of spinning this. A group of so called progressives tanked a great economic opportunity because they either don't understand math or just can't stand the idea of people working for a big company plain and simple. If you run one of these goofballs against Trump in 2020 he will win in a landslide.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:There is no way of spinning this.
Seb will find a way.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
Maybe not in globalist paradise that is western Europe, but that's exactly how it works in Freedom Land and that's exactly why companies expand and put factories in China because of how they used to manipulate currency. Trump fixed that, and it is extremely noticeable. Big companies need big tax breaks, China is pure export and they need to pay their way in if they're going to sell their products. This is why people say" Buy American". It's not just some national pride fad, China and Japan would import their materials, cars and shit and not have to pay any fees to bring them in. You buy a 10,000 dollar Honda, a huge portion of that money goes straight into Japan's economy. You give tax breaks to American companies while charging import fees, that gives these American companies incenitve to stay in America, provide American jobs and keep the influx of money in America.

Pretty simple to understand.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:There is no way of spinning this.
Seb will find a way.
No, I’m with Tigg.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
Maybe not in globalist paradise that is western Europe, but that's exactly how it works in Freedom Land and that's exactly why companies expand and put factories in China because of how they used to manipulate currency. Trump fixed that, and it is extremely noticeable. Big companies need big tax breaks, China is pure export and they need to pay their way in if they're going to sell their products. This is why people say" Buy American". It's not just some national pride fad, China and Japan would import their materials, cars and shit and not have to pay any fees to bring them in. You buy a 10,000 dollar Honda, a huge portion of that money goes straight into Japan's economy. You give tax breaks to American companies while charging import fees, that gives these American companies incenitve to stay in America, provide American jobs and keep the influx of money in America.

Pretty simple to understand.
You’d think and yet nothing you’re saying is rooted in any economic theory and is mostly bullshit and catchphrases.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lordy, Sebastian...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I’m sorry but you’ve just not got a clue. Honda doesn’t just plow money into a magical japanese economy pot. Buy American is nonsensical in the modern age. Currency manipulation is an issue but not as you describe it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:I’m sorry but you’ve just not got a clue. Honda doesn’t just plow money into a magical japanese economy pot. Buy American is nonsensical in the modern age. Currency manipulation is an issue but not as you describe it.
I never said they did. You seem to be taking whatever you want out of things I say and interpreting it how you want. CNN has taught you well. When Mike buys a Japanese car, and Japan is not charged import fees, that money is essentially wiped away from the American economy. Pretty straightforward message there.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I’m sorry but you’ve just not got a clue. Honda doesn’t just plow money into a magical japanese economy pot. Buy American is nonsensical in the modern age. Currency manipulation is an issue but not as you describe it.
I never said they did. You seem to be taking whatever you want out of things I say and interpreting it how you want. CNN has taught you well. When Mike buys a Japanese car, and Japan is not charged import fees, that money is wiped away from the American economy. Pretty straightforward message there.
Wait, a guy in the US buys a car in the US and you think that money is wiped away from the American Economy.

How the fuck donyou think that is a coherent take?