F13 Session

XBoners, PSDruplers, The Wii'd Whackos, PC gamers stuck in the 90s. We even allow discussion of Mobile Apps.
Forum rules
We'd even tolerate LEROY JENKINS
Jason
Administrator

Re: F13 Session

Post by Jason »

You weren't online. I just sent it as a reminder for maybe some day. :p
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am becoming sort of an underground legend in this game. I am a tough counselor to kill, and I've had a lot of matches where Jason is just incapable of getting to me while everyone else is dead. Everyone in the lobby will be watching me troll the shit out of Jason for like ten minutes and when it ends sometimes a lot of them are on mics and they're going crazy. lol.

Sometimes Jason will have a mic and I'll hear him fucking raging. lol.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Nice.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Join me, showa58.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:I am becoming sort of an underground legend in this game. I am a tough counselor to kill, and I've had a lot of matches where Jason is just incapable of getting to me while everyone else is dead. Everyone in the lobby will be watching me troll the shit out of Jason for like ten minutes and when it ends sometimes a lot of them are on mics and they're going crazy. lol.

Sometimes Jason will have a mic and I'll hear him fucking raging. lol.
My man. *fives*
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lez play
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

They updated the game and made Jason a lot stronger now. I think I am partly to blame for this, as I am a strategic mastermind at this game and kick all Jason's asseses.

We gon' play this shit or what??
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Did they every update it that it's not online-only? I know they finally gave physically copies, but the fact that it's just an online-only gameplay orgy seriously put me off from playing it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's had a beautiful offline mode gameplay ever since I started playing it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The "virtual cabin" is bitchin too. But you'll need internet help to complete it. There's no way anybody figured all that shit out by themselves.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What do I need for this other than the game and an interwebz connection?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

A controller and a ps4.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I ask to make sure we don't need a headset or some shit, or more so a PS Plus account, as I was linked to a game from the F13 Game Amazon page called Dead by Daylight that looked bitchin but people were complaining about needing a Plus account for online or summat.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:It's had a beautiful offline mode gameplay ever since I started playing it.
What?!?!?!?!

I've been following it since launch asking and waiting for confirmation if there will ever be an offline game mode, and everyone's only told me it's online only. Sonovabitch!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

See, glad I asked, reviews for F13 say this as recent as Dec/Jan.

"this game is WACK!!!! you MUST have a playstation network account to play ANY of this game. whoever said you can play single player mode off line us WRONG! you cant play any part of this game unless youre on the network and pay for the subscription."

"I thought you could play without subscription to psplus. But you can't. It's just walking around and everything u click on tells u about movies. Super lame and waste of my money"
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:I ask to make sure we don't need a headset or some shit, or more so a PS Plus account, as I was linked to a game from the F13 Game Amazon page called Dead by Daylight that looked bitchin but people were complaining about needing a Plus account for online or summat.
Yeah, you need PS+. You could probably free trial it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:See, glad I asked, reviews for F13 say this as recent as Dec/Jan.

"this game is WACK!!!! you MUST have a playstation network account to play ANY of this game. whoever said you can play single player mode off line us WRONG! you cant play any part of this game unless youre on the network and pay for the subscription."

"I thought you could play without subscription to psplus. But you can't. It's just walking around and everything u click on tells u about movies. Super lame and waste of my money"
Pretty god damn sure you don't need PS plus for offline mode. Put it in and try it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jason wrote:It's had a beautiful offline mode gameplay ever since I started playing it.
What?!?!?!?!

I've been following it since launch asking and waiting for confirmation if there will ever be an offline game mode, and everyone's only told me it's online only. Sonovabitch!
It is beautiful. They really do the entire franchise justice.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote:See, glad I asked, reviews for F13 say this as recent as Dec/Jan.

Now I'm just confused again.