Question for the Ladies

Chance to tell us about stuff in your life, or ask the forum for thoughts and opinions.
Forum rules
Don't be a dick. We all like sharing.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Question for the Ladies

Post by zombie »

i don't share the whole "chicks are crazy" sentiment as if guys can't also send really mixed messages too. and we're jumping to big conclusions about her reasons for drawing on the boxes. we don't know why. we just drew our own conclusions and are now putting it on to her and judging her over it. that's all on us. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:i don't share the whole "chicks are crazy" sentiment as if guys can't also send really mixed messages too. and we're jumping to big conclusions about her reasons for drawing on the boxes. we don't know why. we just drew our own conclusions and are now putting it on to her and judging her over it. that's all on us. :P
You know a lot of guys who draw hearts on take out boxes and then immediately proclaim they are engaged when the interest is reciprocated?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:i don't share the whole "chicks are crazy" sentiment as if guys can't also send really mixed messages too. and we're jumping to big conclusions about her reasons for drawing on the boxes. we don't know why. we just drew our own conclusions and are now putting it on to her and judging her over it. that's all on us. :P
You know a lot of guys who draw hearts on take out boxes and then immediately proclaim they are engaged when the interest is reciprocated?
don't know a lot of girls that do that. i'm not the person to ask. and we're making assumptions that she was trying to show interest in dating him or the like. it could have been something more platonic. just friendly. we are using our own speculation against her.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
don't know a lot of girls that do that. i'm not the person to ask. and we're making assumptions that she was trying to show interest in dating him or the like. it could have been something more platonic. just friendly. we are using our own speculation against her.
Until men lost their balls the last few years, it was widely accepted that women were more drama, even among women. So in 2018, I would not be surprised if a man was drawing hearts on the food box they were going to give to another man, even while engaged.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Until men lost their balls the last few years, it was widely accepted that women were more drama, even among women. So in 2018, I would not be surprised if a man was drawing hearts on the food box they were going to give to another man, even while engaged.
women are still viewed to be more drama. is this girl being dramatic or sending mixed signals? we don't know.