Memorial Day 2017

The daily chat room.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Memorial Day 2017

Post by Reign in Blood »

I got a laptop, non-government, it's about 5 years old. Used it maybe 2 dozen times. I should ship it to you. Everyone knows to build a website you should do it on your phone, or build Rome in your underwear with one hand tied behind your back.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:I got a laptop, non-government, it's about 5 years old. Used it maybe 2 dozen times. I should ship it to you. Everyone knows to build a website you should do it on your phone, or build Rome in your underwear with one hand tied behind your back.
I managed to get all the forums and subforums lined up on my phone and the rules. So it's not all bad.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:I got a laptop, non-government, it's about 5 years old. Used it maybe 2 dozen times. I should ship it to you. Everyone knows to build a website you should do it on your phone, or build Rome in your underwear with one hand tied behind your back.
I managed to get all the forums and subforums lined up on my phone and the rules. So it's not all bad.
And halfvofvyour posts look l ke th is.

Forgive me for being wary of potential admin fuck ups from you. :p
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
And I have to listen to Jason and you bickering all god damn day! It's bad, it's damn bad!
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Reign in Blood wrote:Jason, make sure the site is aces for anyone using morse code or tapping while taking a dump in the African jungles.
Don't forget to make the site accessible for blind users. That shouldn't take too long either.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Jason, make sure the site is aces for anyone using morse code or tapping while taking a dump in the African jungles.
Don't forget to make the site accessible for blind users. That shouldn't take too long either.
Seb's iphone has an app.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I like how Seb quickly fucked right off, lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaUeROD9VCo
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok's post made him go away. He was probably not on his phone *sigh*
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Now Jason fucks off. I need someone to sing Black Mountain Side.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
And halfvofvyour posts look l ke th is.

Forgive me for being wary of potential admin fuck ups from you. :p
Go fuck yourself. :)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:Now Jason fucks off. I need someone to sing Black Mountain Side.
I'm at the gime.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Finally got a rough outline done for my graphic novel. Sent a pdf to a friend whom I've asked to help with story/plot band-aiding. He understands it's still *my* story but is cool with helping with things that just arent working story-wise.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

My boss was supposed to finalize a design for me by tonight so I could set it up to be printed by Wednesday...Still haven't heard from her and I'm not doing shit for this on my days off cause I'm sick of her not doing stuff when she's supposed to and pushing it all off onto me when I'm not even getting fucking paid for it. When I get home tomorrow I'm turning my phone off and not going on my computer until I go back to work Thursday night. If she gets in trouble for it, not my problem anymore. She's had two weeks to get this shit done and she just told me about it Saturday night and needs it by Wednesday. Fuck this shit.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lol. I can see you sitting there stewing right now...

Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Jason wrote:Lol. I can see you sitting there stewing right now...

It's super frustrating. She's known for two weeks and tells me four days before she needs them, doesn't tell me what she wants, just says I need a flyer and post card for these events, do whatever.

I design them then all of a sudden she has six pictures she wants me to use and different wording. Fucking hell, just tell me you wanted those things in the first place and I'd have it fucking done already. Shitty thing is she wants to use the same fucking pictures we use for everything and I'm trying to use other ones cause they aren't being used everywhere else. Plus they just fucking look better together than the ones she picked out. I tell her I can't use a vertical picture, has to be horizontal, first picture she sends is vertical. She tells me to use bright pictures, so I do, then she sends me a super dark one to use instead. I ask her what she wants the back of the postcard to say she gives me a vague idea, I write it out, she changes it. Then calls a little later and changes it again, then texts a different thing, then emails a different thing. Make up your fucking mind! What's worse is if she does finally finalize something and I set it up for printing, she'll call me like half an hour later and ask if it's too late to change something. So I have to point out that she already approved the other thing and I already set it up to be printed. She's asked before if I can cancel an order the day after I sent it in...No...no we can't cause I sent it in yesterday and I'm on my way to pick it up right now. She's fucking brainless with this stuff. Either give me creative control and back off, or fucking tell me what you want the first time so you aren't wasting both of our time.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

She sounds like she'd fit right in at my local DMV!
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Jason wrote:She sounds like she'd fit right in at my local DMV!

She'd need me next to her to show her how to turn on the computer.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

so, the consensus on wonder woman seems to be that it's the best dceu movie. (man of steel, bvs, suicide squad), and that it feels like a classic adventure superhero movie. (in the way that logan is supposed to feel like a western superhero movie, and winter soldier is supposed to feel like a spy thriller superhero movie)
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

zombie wrote:so, the consensus on wonder woman seems to be that it's the best dceu movie. (man of steel, bvs, suicide squad), and that it feels like a classic adventure superhero movie. (in the way that logan is supposed to feel like a western superhero movie, and winter soldier is supposed to feel like a spy thriller superhero movie)
*looks at RT and Metacritic score so far*

Nice. It'll likely drop as more reviews get in, but won't drop to the depths of Snyder-hater reviews with that score starting out of the gate.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:so, the consensus on wonder woman seems to be that it's the best dceu movie. (man of steel, bvs, suicide squad), and that it feels like a classic adventure superhero movie. (in the way that logan is supposed to feel like a western superhero movie, and winter soldier is supposed to feel like a spy thriller superhero movie)
Practically every single superhero movie gets a review like that when it comes out, so I'll refrain from holding my breath.