Escalating Terrorist Events

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Escalating Terrorist Events

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Think in general of all views saying rethink is the opposite of bring your own views
New one presumably excludes everyone equally. :)
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:I say dump all forum rules.
Me too
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Poll created. :)
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Liberals won Europe. They let the monsters in and this is the result. Terrible and senseless killings of the most innocent among us, yet there is still little resolve to stop it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Salon said the Manchester terrorism was "an attack on girls".

lol liberals.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

isn't salon like breitbart for the left?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:isn't salon like breitbart for the left?
Definitely not. Salon is 1,000 times worse. They defend pedophiles as well as terrorists.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Definitely not. Salon is 1,000 times worse. They defend pedophiles as well as terrorists.
which is proving my point. extreme fuckasses on the left = salon. extreme fuckasses on the right = breitbart,
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
which is proving my point. extreme fuckasses on the left = salon. extreme fuckasses on the right = breitbart,
Yeah, both are fucking stupid.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
I just said Salon is 1,000 times worse. How does that prove your point that they are equal? Makes zero sense.

Name some breitbart articles that equate to defending pedophiles and terrorism.

I'll save you time: You can't.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
I just said Salon is 1,000 times worse. How does that prove your point that they are equal? Makes zero sense.

Name some breitbart articles that equate to defending pedophiles and terrorism.

I'll save you time: You can't.
you're right. nothing i show you would ever convince you. so you did save me time, i guess.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If you believe it, let me see it.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i beeve that both are garbage, that most don't take seriously. quoting salon is like quoting lena dunham.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:Liberals won Europe. They let the monsters in and this is the result. Terrible and senseless killings of the most innocent among us, yet there is still little resolve to stop it.
You're like Tigg. Plenty of words. No actual point to make. Neither one has a single constructive point here.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Salon said the Manchester terrorism was "an attack on girls".

lol liberals.
Seems a backwards stance. I admit Ariana Grande probably has a young girl demographic about it. But there were men who were victims too. And I don't think it is wrong to say girls were attacked. But honestly at this point it's general crowds that seem to be this pattern.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:Liberals won Europe. They let the monsters in and this is the result. Terrible and senseless killings of the most innocent among us, yet there is still little resolve to stop it.
You're like Tigg. Plenty of words. No actual point to make. Neither one has a single constructive point here.
I did make the point. When you allow dangerous people in your country, and then accept their open disdain for your country, this is the result. Don't change this pattern and it will continue.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
I did make the point. When you allow dangerous people in your country, and then accept their open disdain for your country, this is the result. Don't change this pattern and it will continue.
Thanks. I enjoy this hot air.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Thanks. I enjoy this hot air.
I made a point that more innocent lives will be taken by terrorists while 99.9 percent of the world sits and watches. Why acknowledge a growing problem and risk damaging pompous liberal egos.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Neither if you has offered up a single original idea for the problem here. Manchester attacked was a British citizen raised in the U.K. So Foo saying we flung open the doors is a massive irrelevance. As is any "extreme vetting" lauded for immigrants or refugees.

If anything the problem is you guys and what your divisive rhetoric does to fuel division between us and those of our very mmunity that feel abandoned and persecuted by the rest.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:Neither if you has offered up a single original idea for the problem here. Manchester attacked was a British citizen raised in the U.K. So Foo saying we flung open the doors is a massive irrelevance. As is any "extreme vetting" lauded for immigrants or refugees.

If anything the problem is you guys and what your divisive rhetoric does to fuel division between us and those of our very mmunity that feel abandoned and persecuted by the rest.
I can almost hear the violins from here. Islamic extremism isn't about feeling abandoned or not having a good job it's about wanting everyone on earth to live by your rules and believe in what you believe in or killing them. Maybe if we are nicer to them they will stop blowing children up. Maybe the holocaust could of been avoided with a really special Hallmark card and a hug.