NHL 2019-2020

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Jason
Administrator

NHL 2019-2020

Post by Jason »

My own echo chamber thread. The Avalanche and Nuggets are about even in terms of talent, right now. Avalanche are probably more likely to win the cup this year than the Nuggets are. They have the veterans as well as the extremely speedy young talent. There are talks that the Avalanche have the fastest front line in NHL history, and it really looks like it. Nathan MacKinnon is a fucking wizard on the ice, regarded by many as the best player in hockey right now and the fastest player I've ever seen. Dude blows by A-level defensemen like they're stuck in the mud. It's insane.

8-1-1. Just went into Vegas and beat the Knights 6-1. Cup or bust for the next few years. I predicted we were a dynasty in the making a few years back and we're there now. We just have to prove it. Wahoo!

Nate's first career playoff goal a few years back. Not often you see a basketball crossover in hockey. Iverson is stunned. :D
Jason
Administrator

Re: NHL 2019-2020

Post by Jason »

And here I is at Pepsi Center for an OT game winner.