December 14th 2018

The daily chat room.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: December 14th 2018

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:Was gonna see The Mule tonight if I had the day off tomorrow. But of course... I don't... Fucking bull shit. One day off a week is not gonna cut it.
Ugh.

My schedule tomorrow has been thrown off too, due to AT&T's delivery schedule. I'll try to see it Sunday.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

It is official - I liked The Strangers: Prey at Night more than the 2018 Halloween.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jigsaw wrote:It is official - I liked The Strangers: Prey at Night more than the 2018 Halloween.
Does The Strangers call back to the first movie, or is it just the same killers with different victims?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Seemed like the same killers with new victims.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Indeed. Keep in mind, I didn't like the first movie (gave it a 5.5/10), so this was oddly refreshing.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I could just try to stay up a little later, enjoy a Friday night and just have a kind of tired Saturday, but I am a truck driver. Ever been so tired at work or at home or whatever because you didn't get enough sleep the night before and you find yourself getting groggy and drifting off? If I do decide to stay up and end up getting groggy tomorrow do you know what happens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD-j4eIjQ5c&t=10s
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

When I'm making signs at the store I work at, working off a pick-list of over a hundred UPCs, I've been known to nod off before, so I'm with you there.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:When I'm making signs at the store I work at, working off a pick-list of over a hundred UPCs, I've been known to nod off before, so I'm with you there.
I'm getting tired just thinking about it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I was under the impression Strangers 2 was pretty trash compared to the first. Haven't seen it, though. Dug the first one a good deal, though.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Jason wrote:I was under the impression Strangers 2 was pretty trash compared to the first. Haven't seen it, though. Dug the first one a good deal, though.
Opinions on Strangers 2 is pretty all over the place. Just gonna have to see it for yourself to know where you lay though.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Seemed like the same killers with new victims.
I am fine with that. Most of the time it feels like a stretch when they try to build some original victim into it.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Jason wrote:I was under the impression Strangers 2 was pretty trash compared to the first. Haven't seen it, though. Dug the first one a good deal, though.
Decent sequel. Worth checking out.