NFL 2018: From the Draft to the Super Bowl

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: NFL 2018: From the Draft to the Super Bowl

Post by Headhunter »

He's an Elway/Favre hybrid with matchup nightmares and great coaches around him and all the rules working to his benefit.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I mean, the Chiefs have Christian Okoye and Derrick Thomas, how can they lose!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

And after all the hub bub about Mahomes, I watched the highlights from his last game. There is a fine line between Brett Favre from 95-97, who used all his talent under the guidance of a smart coach who taught him to play under control while occassionally using his talents to freelance, and the ego-monster gunslinger he became that stopped many playoff runs.

Seeing some of those throws, certainly impressive. But at the same time, risk has a tendency to get revenge on you for trying it too often.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:He's an Elway/Favre hybrid with matchup nightmares and great coaches around him and all the rules working to his benefit.
I don't see Elway or Favre in him at all.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I absolutely love watching KC heartbreakers at home. I picked the Chargers to win tonight, but forgot to post it in the pickem.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Stephen A. Smith's three players to watch tonight:

Spencer Ware (not playing)
Hunter Henry (hasn't played all year)
Derrick Johnson (not currently in the NFL)

What a fucking legend.
:lol: I thought you were joking until I watched it for myself. Doesn't know dick about sports but at least now I can say I enjoyed hearing him speak.
"My Brother, it’s called a MISTAKE because I was think of Virgil Green, but mentioned Hunter because I was multi-tasking. That’s what happens when you’re doing a thousand things. But I don’t blame you if you told me to “Stay Off The Weeeeeeedddddddd.!” That was a brain-lock moment"
- Screamin' A
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

What a fucking legend.
:lol: I thought you were joking until I watched it for myself. Doesn't know dick about sports but at least now I can say I enjoyed hearing him speak.
Sc
"My Brother, it’s called a MISTAKE because I was think of Virgil Green, but mentioned Hunter because I was multi-tasking. That’s what happens when you’re doing a thousand things. But I don’t blame you if you told me to “Stay Off The Weeeeeeedddddddd.!” That was a brain-lock moment"
- Screamin' A
No that's what happens when you don't watch football and everything you say you read off of a script just so happens this script was from 2016.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:He's an Elway/Favre hybrid with matchup nightmares and great coaches around him and all the rules working to his benefit.
I don't see Elway or Favre in him at all.
No clue how that's possible
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

What a fucking legend.
Sc
- Screamin' A
No that's what happens when you don't watch football and everything you say you read off of a script just so happens this script was from 2016.
This is yet more proof that Stephen A. doesn't use scripts.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

What a fucking legend.
Sc
- Screamin' A
Or someone handed him an old script but either way it's proof he is a poser who doesn't watch football. Exposed. ESPN is equally at blame for force feeding
this Milli Vanilli of sports journalism to everyone. Fuck Stephen A. Smith :lol:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

What a fucking legend.
Sc
- Screamin' A
Or someone handed him an old script but either way it's proof he is a poser who doesn't watch football. Exposed. ESPN is equally at blame for force feeding
this Milli Vanilli of sports journalism to everyone. Fuck Stephen A. Smith :lol:
Why u mad tho
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

My "NFL players to watch tonight" list.

1) Kyle Lowry - Great press coverage, look for Colt McCoy to throw at least one interception to Lowry today
2) Albert Haynesworth - Look for him and Ndamukong Suh to have a tap dancing contest on their opposing QBs.
3) Brock Lesnar - I know for a fucking fact he's been working on his zone blocking scheme. Look for him to contribute in the run game as well as pass protection.

Oh, wait. Silly me. Lol... ... ... There aren't any games, tonight.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Jason wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

What a fucking legend.
Sc
- Screamin' A
Why u mad tho
Those are laughing emojis at the end of my posts I'm not mad I couldn't be happier :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

YES! lol. "Oh, Jesus..."

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Awesome, but really ugly TD run by Keenum.

Man, this ain't yo momma's Browns, though. Baker is the real deal. Just watch......
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Case is disgusting to watch. Even the positive plays aren't fun.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Case is disgusting to watch. Even the positive plays aren't fun.
The short passes to the TE's and WR's is brilliant play calling though. They're getting first downs, slowly.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Case is disgusting to watch. Even the positive plays aren't fun.
The short passes to the TE's and WR's is brilliant play calling though. They're getting first downs, slowly.
Which probably means a lot of field goals, now that I think about it lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
That's fine. Keenum and our OC should both be shitcanned though.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jesus....Keenum is really bad.