Fantasy Football 2017

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2017

Post by Tiggnutz »

For the new site I would like to do a more traditional fantasy football season this season even if we do the normal one also. I have a few friends who are just waiting to join HMF and honestly fantasy football really only needs about 10 minutes a week of your time. I have no problem setting it up and running it I would look forward to doing it personally.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Fantasy Football 2017

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:For the new site I would like to do a more traditional fantasy football season this season even if we do the normal one also. I have a few friends who are just waiting to join HMF and honestly fantasy football really only needs about 10 minutes a week of your time. I have no problem setting it up and running it I would look forward to doing it personally.
What do we mean by traditional?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:For the new site I would like to do a more traditional fantasy football season this season even if we do the normal one also. I have a few friends who are just waiting to join HMF and honestly fantasy football really only needs about 10 minutes a week of your time. I have no problem setting it up and running it I would look forward to doing it personally.
What do we mean by traditional?
Each week you play one other player like real football culminating in playoffs and eventually a championship game.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

8 to 10 people would be great but 6 would work just as good.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Ravens play in England this year Seb
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Nktbig on head to head leagues. Always liked our cumulative points version. Would prefer that.

Would play regardless though. Needs to be in a real app as well. Not in the board. Too hard to stay on top.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Ravens play in England this year Seb
I've got a ticket already. :)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I will do both but the "real" league must be our cumulative points version. We did head-to-head one year because Boogs was all "OMG this is so fun" and everyone else came away with the conclusion it was balls in bollocks.