Administrator

April 7th 2024

Post by Tiggnutz »

How's everyone this fine Sunday?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: April 7th 2024

Post by Reign in Blood »

Thinking of Immaculate is the most blasphemous fantastamous.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I do wanna see Immaculate and I saw a preview for a vampire movie yesterday called Abigail that looked awesome
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

I don't know how I'm so out of the loop with new horror, but I haven't heard of any of the movies you guys have been mentioning lately.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

A friend of mine was watching the director's cut of Nightbreed for the first time(he never saw the original cut) and turned it off because it was boring. I felt the same when I watched it years ago and told him he should watch the theatrical cut, as it's better. Do people prefer the director's cut of Nightbreed over the original?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I'm having a hard time remembering the difference between the cuts. Been awhile since I last watched either
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Kinda mad at Baldur's Gate III for having Jaheira leave my party because we....defeated who we wanted to defeat, and the transition to ACT 3 has been cut scene after cut scene then a bunch of monks ambush us, with only 3 rounds to get to a portal that's far away (and we have to get through funnel), or die. This feels like it's going to be such a chore now trying to get past this hurdle.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:22 pm Kinda mad at Baldur's Gate III for having Jaheira leave my party because we....defeated who we wanted to defeat, and the transition to ACT 3 has been cut scene after cut scene then a bunch of monks ambush us, with only 3 rounds to get to a portal that's far away (and we have to get through funnel), or die. This feels like it's going to be such a chore now trying to get past this hurdle.
I remember that part
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Tiggnutz wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:39 pm
DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:22 pm Kinda mad at Baldur's Gate III for having Jaheira leave my party because we....defeated who we wanted to defeat, and the transition to ACT 3 has been cut scene after cut scene then a bunch of monks ambush us, with only 3 rounds to get to a portal that's far away (and we have to get through funnel), or die. This feels like it's going to be such a chore now trying to get past this hurdle.
I remember that part
Any advice that doesn't involve 5 monks knocking my party on their asses trying to get past them? lol
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:47 pm
I remember that part
Any advice that doesn't involve 5 monks knocking my party on their asses trying to get past them? lol
Only one of your party needs to get to the portal.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:57 pm
I remember that part
I think I used misty step and a speed potion
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Immaculate kinda sucked. Fully expect The First Omen to be much better.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Tiggnutz wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:58 pm
I remember that part
Used a misty step scroll and Astarion as a decoy lol
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:28 pm
Tiggnutz wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:58 pm
I remember that part
Used a misty step scroll and Astarion as a decoy lol
This same type scenario will come up again but much more difficult so load up on movement enhancers and items that give you multiple actions.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Slaughterhouserock wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:04 pm A friend of mine was watching the director's cut of Nightbreed for the first time(he never saw the original cut) and turned it off because it was boring. I felt the same when I watched it years ago and told him he should watch the theatrical cut, as it's better. Do people prefer the director's cut of Nightbreed over the original?
Yeah I'm not recalling a grand difference, just longer more backstory and such. Only cool thing I recall is a bit more of Cronenberg's Decker.