Friends, an introduction to Tep Foster

introduce yourself. Let us know who you are.
TepFoster

Friends, an introduction to Tep Foster

Post by TepFoster »

Hello friends of horror,

I am Tep Foster. I hope to be very happy here amongst like minded ghouls. I am new to posting on social pages but I am not new to terror films!

I make horror nightmares on film for many years and shared some of these goose fleshers on YouTube until they censored my channel Tep Films. Was very unfair. I will try again maybe or on another site and share my visions with you if this is acceptable?

I started on film helping Maro Gambini with BLOODSPLATTERED MURTHAS. I make my series of Giallo films a long time ago shortly after but I got burnt out and took a long break. It was dark times.

But I get itches to film again and so I make my own series of A GHOST STORY FOR CHRISTMAS because the new ones are terrible. My film A WARNING TO THE TEDIOUS had many views on You Tube for the scary Stanton Drew scene before the channel axed. My latest film was THE QUEER JOURNAL OF RORY FAGGBOTTOM. The Long-Barrow scene was a real hair raiser.

I have other projects worked on and a documentary was filmed about my movies: Tep Foster - Totally Uncut.

All these will back I hope soon for you to see for your own eyes. But don't have nightmares.

I like it here already. Seems very nice. I will post again one day soon and offer links if it pleases you (but not please You Tube, they are rascals).
"Head that way down the path my man, and then turn left and follow your emotions..."
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: Friends, an introduction to Tep Foster

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Welcome to the boards. Links are fine, but I suggest making an effort to actually post here first. We've had a string of people come in just to promote their stuff and never return. If that happens, you will be banned and all your posts deleted.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

These are some sophisticated bots. Creating characters in stories and naming them Faggotass. Interesting.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What the fuck?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Bot city
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Not a bot, his story checks out. Not everyone that promotes themselves is a bot. I remember years back everyone thought someone asking for a movie was a bot, but it was just someone that didn't speak english very well.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Well I do feel foolish and apologize for my quickness to judgement. Welcome to HMF Tep Foster
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

No apologizes here, I ain't no bot hater, what the fuck is up?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I mean I guess THE QUEER JOURNAL OF RORY FAGGBOTTOM, but fuck.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:35 pm I mean I guess THE QUEER JOURNAL OF RORY FAGGBOTTOM, but fuck.
Yeah, that's fair game to call him out on. Basically, if you call someone a cunt, make sure you're calling them a cunt for legit reasons.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Slaughterhouserock wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:29 pm Not a bot, his story checks out. Not everyone that promotes themselves is a bot. I remember years back everyone thought someone asking for a movie was a bot, but it was just someone that didn't speak english very well.
When he shit on youtube for being strict I realized he probably wasn't a bot. But the pattern of a two-word username, not spaced, but capitalized words and then linking shit is textbook bot. Technology is getting scary. Not long they will be communicating like you and I.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Slaughterhouserock wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:29 pm Not a bot, his story checks out. Not everyone that promotes themselves is a bot. I remember years back everyone thought someone asking for a movie was a bot, but it was just someone that didn't speak english very well.
When he shit on youtube for being strict I realized he probably wasn't a bot. But the pattern of a two-word username, not spaced, but capitalized words and then linking shit is textbook bot. Technology is getting scary. Not long they will be communicating like you and I.
No fucking bot is communicating with me, god damnit.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Welcome
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Welcome!

I was going to Google the Faggbottom movie to see if it was legit but my Facebook ads are already weird enough.
NightOfTheLiving_Sam

Post by NightOfTheLiving_Sam »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum! :)